[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /pol, in the light of recent "Bans" from platforms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1486249030382.jpg (58KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486249030382.jpg
58KB, 424x600px
Hi /pol, in the light of recent "Bans" from platforms like patreon of the right-wing people, i was thinking - what is stopping us from creating our own platform to help people who are fighting against the left. One of the ways to prevent (((them))) from controlling you is to take away their tools. And money flow is one of those tools. What are thoughts on that?
>>
>>135545509
Cutting money via boycott is the ONLY thing that will slow them down. Money........cut that flow off a bit and they will yield to us.
>>
go back where u came from, redditard
>>
>>135546095

It's a good question. What makes his post in any way related to reddit?
>>
File: RNC.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RNC.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>135545509
>can't speak clearly
>apparently wants to create own political party
>wants to take away conceptualized imaginary "tools" from someone
>hayts dem liburulls

yeah you sound retarded
what you want is to join the G(ay)O(bsessed)P(inheads)

srsly not knowing that the GOP is the place for you shows you to be massively retarded or underage
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (40KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
40KB, 491x491px
>>135546095
>shut it down
no you
>>
>>135546591
look at
>>135546591
>>
>>135547011
meant
>>135546613
>>
>>135546215
begging for money and caring about patreon, that's only the beginning
>>
>>135545509
hatreon.com
It's already been done.
>>
>>135548651
>hatreon.com
its .us anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.