[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Most favored conservative journo >fucking retarded drumpanzee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: LOL.png (544KB, 592x562px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
544KB, 592x562px
>Most favored conservative journo
>fucking retarded drumpanzee hypocrite

tired of LOSING yet drumptards?
>>
>>135538724
she's not on her parents insurance but most libshits just assume that is you're in your 20s that you must be leeching off your parents
>>
>>135538724
Didn't the Republican healthcare bill say you can stay on your parent's plan until you're 26?
>>
>>135538724
Parents' insurance is more effective than Niggercare.
>>
>>135538724
This is idiotic. How confused are you? when you take a poopy do you think your body just made num num brownies.
>>
>>135538724
Everybody can have a opinion regardless of their financial status...
>>
>>135538724
>gets paid to go on TV regularly
>somehow can't afford health insurance
If she can't afford health insurance, it's because Obamacare made it too expensive. Either way, libshits have lost the narrative.
>>
A system where companies shell out the costs for Healthcare is more effective than everybody buying their own.
Do you even know what group bargaining power is?
>>
>>135538724

Who is this?
>>
>>135538724
here's the big difference between liberals and conservatives.
>liberals want people to take care of them and give them stuff
>conservatives want to take care of their loved ones and give them stuff.
liberals, in general, are unable to tell the difference between a family planning ahead and taking care of their children from evil nepotism and hypocrisy because the family doesn't want to take care of them, too.
>>
>>135538965
because that's what they do, into their 30s even
>>
File: 1493687246525.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
1493687246525.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>135538724
>scared
>of a guest star on the greg gutfield show
>>
>>135538724
Wait, parents have insurance? Why'd mine never let me have any of theirs?
>>
What ever happened to Tomi? I remember she used to be shilled here so often. Why did she get replaced by that Lauren Southern?
>>
>>135538965
>most libshits just assume that is you're in your 20s that you must be leeching off your parents

Liberals always project onto others what they are ashamed to admit they themselves do.
>>
>>135538724
How the hell is that hypocritical?
>>
>>135538724
This whole "your kids can stay on your plan" thing never made sense to me anyway. Is there some law preventing parents from giving money to their kids so they can pay their own plan?
>>
The Left's memes are so old and look like Facebook tier memes.
Why are they so unfunny?
>>
>>135547317
leftys can't meme
>>
>>135547317
lefties are still bad at humor on the internet, which is why most of their memes look like they came from Reboot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.