[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously can Asians and Indians stop invading our country.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: fuck off chingchong.jpg (20KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off chingchong.jpg
20KB, 320x299px
Seriously can Asians and Indians stop invading our country.

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the individual who comes from Asian/Indian heritage (as in born in Australia), but when you have them coming from overseas and flooding the fucking country there's a problem. Years ago it used to be around 1 Asian in every 5 people, now it's fucking 4 Asians in every 5 people. I walk outside and it's like I'm living in fucking Asia, the good majority of the time I don't even hear English being spoken around me.

This shit on its own is annoying enough, but they also bring a lot more cancerous shit over with them. They bring they toxicity and way of life over here, when I was in an Asian place that wasn't Singapore all of the people were filthy slime, throwing garbage everywhere, spitting everywhere, letting their kids just take a shit in an Alleyway, etc. They steal all of the low end jobs as well, I'm currently sitting here unemployed with over 300+ jobs applied for with only 2 interviews I've been to, I don't even hear back from places because they have that many fucking chingchongs swooping in and stealing the job. They just spread like a virus, putting up shitty cheap plastic crap shit shops and other fucking garbage buildings. I just want to walk outside and see a normal mix of people, if I wanted to live in Asia I would be fucking doing it.

They're honestly making my life a living hell, I hope the government pulls their shit together and fixes the crap, but they can't really do much now with the whole "omg multicultural!" shit. Read the fucking message, "Fuck off we're full" it was made for a reason. Come over for your tourist crap, don't live amongst us and ruin our lives, fucking stay in your own overpopulated shithole where you belong
>>
>>135533241
Nigger.
>>
>>135533241
>Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the individual who comes from Asian/Indian heritage (as in born in Australia)
I do. They can fuck off too.
>>
>>135533241
It's not multicultural if it's majority Asian. Whites literally can't handle any competition and get buttsplattered by any chink that walks by. I thought I'd be fine living in Pakistan, but after reading your post I'm going to move to Australia and have like 15 kids and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>135533241
Australia is literally empty wasteland. Stop complaining
>>
>>135535351
You won't be going anywhere after getting suicide bombed paki sand nigger
>>
File: tjapukai-aboriginal-group.jpg (124KB, 1500x870px) Image search: [Google]
tjapukai-aboriginal-group.jpg
124KB, 1500x870px
>>135533241
Geologically Australia is not a white country.
You should go back to Europe.
>>
File: mrs popo.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mrs popo.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>135537380
Well I would if that place wasn't Sand Nigger territory. Also nobody gives a shit about abos, and even if we did we came into their shittly developed country and made it better, just like how white people went to South Africa and actually made it good.

Sometimes the outside influence is the right choice, other times it's not. This is one of those other times
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.