[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone noticed that liberals who preach equality and love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0443.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0443.png
1MB, 750x1334px
has anyone noticed that liberals who preach equality and love for all typically have really bitchy, snooty personalities to anyone who isn't "oppressed" in their mind but more conservative, right wing minded folks are generally open minded and warm to almost everyone who gives them attention?
>>
>>135532112
Yes. The more I learn, the less I see the world in shades of gray. Things become increasingly black/white as you see each side present their arguments and reasoning.
>>
>>135532288
Its just ironic because the side for "love and equality" is way more toxic and depraved whilst the side for "fuck immigration fuck equality" actually treats people more equal in real life ironically.
>>
>>135533110
Alas, the eternal strugle of the universe.
>>
File: scumbag-john-lennon-54605.png (154KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag-john-lennon-54605.png
154KB, 610x343px
>>135532112
>>
>>135532288
>arguments and reasoning.

The left don't have arguments and reasoning. the just have le ___phobia meme.
>>
>>135532112
Why yes, I have been on social media or read the news in the past few years.

Sarcasm aside, yeah I even talked with left-leaning people (not super progressive or SJW) who really notice this.
>>
>>135533815
They win debates by shouting in debates and spamming online.
>>
>>135533110
The left seeks to rule by fear. Fear of death, fear of social ostracization, fear of loss of money, etc. The right just wants everyone to fuck off and leave each other alone. The best way to accomplish that is to keep people who are the same living together, and keep different people from living together, because difference breeds contempt, which leads to violence once it reaches a larger scale.

Most white people can deal with difference; we had to, living together in Europe so closely and yet being so vastly different. Other peoples don't deal with it so well, and usually seek to end the source of their annoyance through violence. White people don't like violence, ultimately. The problem, is that the only solution to violence is violence. The left preys upon the inherent kindness of white people by telling them that being violent or rude towards violent brown people is wrong. Sadly, there are a decent portion of us dumb enough to believe it, and that snowballed into the modern liberal movement we suffer with today.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.