[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6i NEet4aLQ So how much of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6iNEet4aLQ

So how much of this is representative of the common /pol/ user?

Did you know you were an islamophobe?
>>
>>135529769
Is #1 Quoting the Quran? Islamophobes always do that
>>
>>135529769
>Islamaphobes take everything in the Quran too literal
>When Mohammed beheaded infidels, he didn't actually kill anyone, he cleaned them of sin. They weren't actually beheaded
>When Mohammed married his 6 year old wife, she wasn't 6, she was 18, the 6 represents how Mohammed married innocence, when he had sex with her the 9 wasn't her age, it represented the 9 deadly sins that Mohammed expunged from society. She was 21 when they had sex, not 9
>>
>>135530553
>You are taking it out of context!
>It says right here to kill the non believers
>That is because your western views see the quote differently
>If that is the case then your definition of peace is different also from ours
>uh no it isn't you Islamphob!
>>
File: 2017-06-07-221533_1440x900_scrot.png (511KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-07-221533_1440x900_scrot.png
511KB, 1440x900px
>>135529769
Honestly would prefer to not have you people invade our homelands. You have your own. Don't attack my culture via a mental disease. Leave /pol/ cucco
>>
>>135530553
FPBP
>>
>>135530988
>Quran too literal
I love that meme. Because the Quran is to muslims the unspoken word of god given to Mohammed by the Archangel Gabriel. It is not to be interpreted, altered, doubted etc and to be taken at face value at ALL times and to be abided by. It even comes with addendum of examples etc on how to behave.

You can disregard ANYONE making such idiotic statements from the get go. As they obviously have zero idea what they are talking about, have never looked into the history of things or done what they constantly demand others do "inform themselves".
>>
>>135529769
so is exposing the literal texts in the quran islamophobic?

>Because the Quran is to muslims the unspoken word of god given to Mohammed by the Archangel Gabriel. It is not to be interpreted, altered, doubted etc and to be taken at face value at ALL times and to be abided by. It even comes with addendum of examples etc on how to behave.

the quran was writen after muhhameds death in case of the hadit 200 years later...
>>
>>135531344
The Quran we see today was compiled into book format by Uthman, the third caliph (reign 644 to 656). (A caliph is the political leader of a Caliphate (Islamic government).)

lets get the it nice and clear the quran wasnt writen by muhhamed.
>>
File: 1495067490626.jpg (66KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495067490626.jpg
66KB, 1000x750px
>>135531723
>(Islamic government).)
>).)

DELETE
>>
>>135531995
Everyone know Islam has nothing to do with politics. It is actually the most secular religion of all. The overwhelming majority of historians actually identify Muhammad (pbuh) as the inventor of secularism.
>>
>>135532307
>Rapes kids and kills people in the name of Allah
>He a good boy! Din do nuffin
>>
>>135532307
>secular
>muhammad secular
>>
>>135531723
I guess aside from being a stupid commie fuck you are also incapable of reading. Who "compiled" the Quran is completely unimportant to the issue at hand. What is important is what Muslims themselves believe and how they view this. Which is that the Quran WAS GIVEN to Muhammed by the Archangel Gabriel himself and is the unspoken word of god. So how you get a "hurr durr he said muhammed wrote the current version" from this is baffling me, I guess your badly build strawmen would otherwise not work.

You did not dispute anything that was said about how the Quran is to be viewed by muslims, that it's to be taking to be exactly as it's written and to be obeyed at all times. Instead just adding some historic tidbits which are pretty well known and completely and utterly unimportant in the context of this discussion unless you were debating muslims about the validity of their views. Who would simply respond that "all he did was rid the world of false and altered versions of the true Quran".
>>
>>135529769
None of the particulars of the texts & scripts matter. What matters is behavior. That is plain to see.

Before starting any of this argument, they have to demonstrate that dislike, distrust, or even hatred of Islam deserves its own special word, "Islamophobia." Meanwhile absolutely none of them believe that antisemitism or homophobia are real concepts.

>>135532307
>(pbuh)
You are a poor shitposter/troll/whatever because you dared to abbreviate Peace Be Upon Him without even capitalizing it. How dare you.

>>135531145
What distribution is that?
>>
>>135529769
LIKED AND SHARED
N
D

S
H
A
R
E
D
>>
>>135533773
Lubuntu
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-18-13-31-02.png (937KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-18-13-31-02.png
937KB, 1920x1080px
>>135529769
Muhammed was gay
>>
>>135534693
Bless you.
>>
>>135529769
Calling it a phobia implies it's an irrational fear.
It's not.
Their aim is to destroy us. We must defend ourselves. Even better if we can destroy Islam entirely.
>>
>>135535028
You're my hero.
>>
NEVER fire bomb an empty mosque
>>
>>135529769

I don't have an irrational fear of Muslims.

I just hate Muslims.
>>
>everything violent in the pedotorah is out of context
>>
>>135535028
they aim to absorb you, not destroy.
>>
>>135535028
Well said Bram
>>
>>135535028
>irrational fear
People with actual psychiatric phobias can only overcome them by giving up the reality they live in and trusting the perspective of the majority.

Telling someone they have a "phobia" means that they must give up their perspective and adopt yours, and that they are insane if they don't.

It is one thing to ask this of someone if they fear getting AIDS from touching the cross walk button. Different if it's about religious beliefs and trusting 1.x billion people.
>>
>>135529769
Phobia means irrational fear. It's more of a hatred and bigotry with me. I'm not scared of muzzies. I just think they should all be marched off to camps and worked to death.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.