[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /pol/ so tough and manly when it comes to immigrants,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 32D61953000005.jpg (90KB, 634x473px) Image search: [Google]
32D61953000005.jpg
90KB, 634x473px
Why is /pol/ so tough and manly when it comes to immigrants, but when it comes to dogs its all
>omg chines are so mean! How culd dey do it to dose precious little angels!!
?

I think Chinks are pretty based to eat those subhumans. Not tryin to be edgy but dogs are pretty much useless for society, they're loud and aggressive, and obnoxious. Many incidents. Bites. Many such cases.
>>
>>135526612
niggers < doggos
>>
Why am I not surprised that the half-Turk doesn't like dogs?
>>
Because the dogs are defenceless you little brown troglodyte
>>
>>135526612
When was the last time dogs burned down an entire city?
>>
It's also the way they treat the dogs, pouring boiling water while still alive etc etc eating live turtles, eating live mice etc there are webms of all of these things.
>>
>>135526681
Disagree. Many great musicians are black. Can you name any dog that did anything significant for society?

>>135526746
I'm 100% Aryan and I think dogs are subhuman.

>>135526748
"Defenceless". Last time I kicked one he bit back so I don't think they're defenseless, they have teeth.

>>135526795
When is the last time a dog won a Nobel prize?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_Nobel_laureates
>>
>>135526838
What about Foie gras?
Europeans torture many other animals.
But when it comes to "awww doggo" you all become effeminate.
Dogs=subhumans.
>>
File: youarehere.jpg (69KB, 735x609px) Image search: [Google]
youarehere.jpg
69KB, 735x609px
>>135527000

>I'm 100% Aryan

Sure you are, buddy.
>>
>>135527000
KEK agrees. Dogs are shit.
>>
>>135527209
Thanks.
Tryin to make me buttmad with those jay pegs?
Won't prevent me for kicking more doggo :^)
>>
And what good did biting you do it? It probably spat you out as soon as it tasted the turk in you
>>
>>135527000
>almost all of them fucking peace prizes
My dog is so friendly that it would also win a Nobel peace prize if the Nobel committee didn't discriminate against dogs.

>Sir William Arthur Lewis
>First and (so far) only black person to win a Nobel Prize other than Peace or Literature; first West Indian to win a Nobel Prize
We wuz poo-in-loos and shit-in-streets

I won't criticize those three who got a Nobel prize of literature though. As far as I know dogs are unable to read and write so niggers are superior in this area and these people might have deserved the Nobel prizes they got.
>>
>>135527528
I'm actually gonna be in China in October for work. I will post pics. of the doggo I eat here just to trigger you Plebbit /r/awwww retards
>>
>>135527597
>My dog is so friendly
He would eat you if you stopped giving him food.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/06/pets-dogs-cats-eat-dead-owners-forensics-science/
>>
File: 1501416831171.webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501416831171.webm
1MB, 320x240px
>>135526612
Because dogs have served as a true friend to the mankind.
He's always loyal and faithful to his master, no matter what.
So, Id rather have a dog as pet and a Blow-up-latex-doll as waifu then a fuckin roastie gold-digger cunt.

Also, Chinks are fuckin soulless creatures and below Nigger in empathy.
It's china hate thread now.
>>
>>135527000
No shit doggos are sub-human, they aren't fucking humans. Dogs can be trained as search and rescue dogs, seeing eye dogs, nigger catching dogs, slave catching dogs, etc. They are loyal and kind.
>>
>>135527911
Would you rather eat a slaughtered dog or cow, Pajeet?
>>
>>135527000
>Many great musicians are black
fucking name one idiot, i'll show you a nigger that steals every single song they """""play"""""
>>
>>135526612
Dogs are not a traditional livestock animal, they are territorial in nature and require high protein to stay healthy, despite being a cultural dish, there is no humane way to farm dog. Another serious problem is that a lot are stolen companion dogs from rural western China
>>
>>135527990
They're stupid and inferior to Aborigines even.
>>
>>135528025
Neither, I'm a vegetarian.
>>
>>135527669
I've found that anyone who is cruel to animals is a dead set fuckwit. I hope you get better
>>
>>135526612
becuz dogs are like women; submissive to man. we also like christians who are submissive to jesus. foreignor savages are submissive to nothing and aim only to will themselves to power through invasion, rape, and violence.
>>
>>135526612
>dogs are pretty much useless for society, they're loud and aggressive, and obnoxious. Many incidents. Bites. Many such cases.

dogs are used for security sniffing dogs to detect bombs and drugs help dogs to lead the blind ect.

youre grosly underestimating how usseful the are.
>>
>>135529282
>youre grosly underestimating how usseful the are.

Dogs will lick your dick simply because it smells funny.
>>
>>135529282
...comfort dogs to help trauma victims, home protection, herding farm animals, the list is so incredibly long it's ludicrous to state dogs are not a vital part of human society.

And have been for many thousands of years. The dog was the first creature domesticated by humans, and predates agriculture by thousands of years. If you don't like dogs you're missing a few evolutionary links desu
>>
>>135526748
So are cows and pigs but we eat them anyways you dumb fag.
>>
>>135527000
Dogs also at most just eat you out of a few thousands dollars and a few thousand in other shit total over it's lifetime. It costs over a half million to subsidize a bigger here, so it works both ways.
>>
>muzzies HATE him! find out how this doggo redpills normies and protects western civilization just by existing!
>>
>>135526612
I don't give a fuck about them eating dogs. I give a fuck about them being fucking soulless, evil and cruel with any living creature.
>>
>>135526612
because dogs are trustworthy, loyal individuals, while immigrants are barbaric, dirty animals?

Also, Muslim are afraid of dogs. That is a plus in my book.
>>
>>135527000
Of course they are subhuman you literal retard. They are a different species.
You can't compare them with actual humans.
>>
>>135526612
Only subhumans farm and eat carnivores.
>>
dogs are usele-

https://youtu.be/N3OqnMX5Uy4
https://youtu.be/KJZ7rlP77zY
https://youtu.be/gHRT9QyNTW8
>>
>>135526612
Dogs have no will. Having no compassion for animals is a sign of low IQ
>>
>>135526612
chinks will hang next to niggers on the day of the rope. you slant eyes wanna-be kikes are just as poisonous and obnoxious as semites
>>
>>135526612
I've been bit by a dog before. Some dogs are mis-trained and abused by morons to simply be dicks, and they deserve a bullet. Their owners, deserve the same.

They probably bite You however, and are loud and aggressive to You, because you are an asshole.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.