[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fair to declare that the Trump presidency has been an absolute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1500216149557.jpg (130KB, 550x619px) Image search: [Google]
1500216149557.jpg
130KB, 550x619px
Is fair to declare that the Trump presidency has been an absolute disaster or can he still recover?

I think there is still time to recover because the economy has been growing for years and will continue to. This buys him time to sort himself out but can he?
>>
>>135524950
What if...
a. That girl has a fear of ladders
b. They are cheerleaders practicing a routine
>>
>>135524950
Complete and total disaster. Nothing's gotten done and nothing will be done. He is grossly incompetent and the Republican party is full of turbo-kikes. The only thing he has accomplished so far is guaranteeing victories for Democrat politicians for at least the next 20 years.
>>
>>135527244
The ladder cant tip towards the tree as much as they want it to obviously. Whoever made the pic is retarded
>>
Lol. Liberals and their definition of disaster.
Basically he didn't continue to tear up the country like Obama and his niggers wanted so it's a "disaster."
I hope you die of AIDS faggot OP
>>
>>135527244
the ladder is shopped
>>
>>135527755

this, there is a reason orchard ladders exist
>>
>>135524950
Something something nuclear codes...

Not even done with year 1 yet shills, you can only obstruct him for so long.
>>
>>135524950
>>135524950
Recover what? Public opinion?

You know holding the Presidency isn't contingent on public opinion right?

It's also hilarious that someone would cite something so inane considering pre election polls by the exact same people.
>>
>>135524950
Please define how it's been a disaster

Other than media circus, if you look at it objectively it's pretty in line with other presidencies

Obama even fired his first chiefs of staff in the first 6 months

But your 12 so you probably didn't know that
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (158KB, 1000x544px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
158KB, 1000x544px
>>135524950
maybe he'll get impeached finally lmao
>>
File: 1492326953000.jpg (239KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492326953000.jpg
239KB, 600x900px
theres more jobs, the economy is constantly getting stronger, and gas is cheap. my life is definitely better since trump got in office.
>>
If anything, Trump's presidency has shown me and many Americans that DC is nothing more than a mafia. I'm not even joking, it's the most orchestrated, corrupt, powerful mafia on the planet and they are protected by the media, 100%. It's actually quite frightening if you really think about it.
>>
File: 0ae.jpg (28KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
0ae.jpg
28KB, 263x350px
CA admitted to 750,000 illegal alien students in their schools....it cost $122,000 to have them go K-12 grade which means taxpayers are paying over $91 BILLION dollars to give them education

This DOES NOT take into account free food stamps, welfare, free health care, Obamaphones, child care

>I seriously think liberals are retarded
>>
>>135527930
I'm not a liberal Op, you're a dumb fuck and I gave my aids to your cunt of a mother.
>>
>>135528783
>Trump presidency is a disaster
>i'm not a liberal
You are as dim as one, Trump literally exposed a whole layer of corruption in spite of heaviest anti-president propaganda and lies ever created and you are basically full of shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.