[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's starting already https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1497570264838.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497570264838.png
280KB, 646x595px
It's starting already

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Delaney_presidential_campaign,_2020

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2020
>>
>>135523879
#Trump2020KeepAmericaGreat
>>
>>135523879
The campaign officially kicked off immediately after he took office.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>135523879
announcing his candidacy this early was a mistake. it means more time he'll have people digging into his past looking to expose him, he'll be much more tired and have less funding left by the time real campaigning actually starts, and it means all the "who is this guy?" coverage and free exposure will happen now instead of when he needs it in 2019.
>>
>>135524266
referring to delaney btw
>>
File: glowinthedark.jpg (437KB, 822x1101px) Image search: [Google]
glowinthedark.jpg
437KB, 822x1101px
will the CIA meddle in this election again?
>>
File: 1460512572787.gif (1MB, 485x268px) Image search: [Google]
1460512572787.gif
1MB, 485x268px
>>135524171
It began in June '15 when he announced. Donald Trump's dive into politics was the modern Paul Revere's ride. We're not done until we're dead or they are. The establishment are the redcoats.
>>
File: Jewishcrash.jpg (498KB, 1209x924px) Image search: [Google]
Jewishcrash.jpg
498KB, 1209x924px
Trump is the only one that can reverse the damage of Jewish Crash. confiscate Jewish wealth as it happens to fix the economy
>>
>>135524266
I disagree. It's ballsy but smart enough. All about name recognition. He has none now, and he'd have none in two years when everyone else is announcing. Takes him from "who is John Delaney?" to "John Delaney, Presidential candidate"

With such a crowded field of potentials, probably a smart thing to get out ahead of everyone else
>>
WE MUST VOTE REPUBLICAN GOVENORS TO ENACT CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION!

GOVENORS CAN BE RECALLED IF NOT OPERATING ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE.

34 REPUBLICAN GOVENORS CAN OVERRIDE OBAMACARE, HIGHER TAXES AND REIGN IN SPENDING!
>>
>>135524211
Who the fuck is this dead-eyed mongoloid? He looks like down syndrome Will Ferrell
>>
What if you re-elect Trump, you provoke unstable persons to action. Journalists have bet everything on convincing Americans Trump is m'bad okay.

Media could get away with that once, but after that it's the area out of common sense. An all out conflict.
>>
>>135524266
Agree. Announcing is something you save to win a news cycle. After you've built some kind of buzz and suspense. It allows you to gauge interest also.
>>
>>135524266
He sort of has to, Trump will never stop campaigning.
>>135524841
I didn't think about this.
Excellent point, can the human brain process this a second time.
>>
>>135523879
Do you've now got 4 year long presidential campaigns?
>>
File: nate silver is fake news.jpg (2MB, 2760x1775px) Image search: [Google]
nate silver is fake news.jpg
2MB, 2760x1775px
>>135524841

((((JOURNALISTS))) aren't as powerful as they once were.
>>
>>135524679
it's not looking good rn. more republican governors are up than democratic ones, and the (((polls))) predict we'll lose one or two.
>>
>>135525650
yeah, campaigns are getting longer and longer over there. the 2016 election took up the entire news cycle from mid-2015 onwards and even to a lesser extent before that. if it gets pushed even further back then we might never stop talking about elections.
>>
>>135524506
I doubt they'd crash the economy (on purpose) with him at the helm. He won't bail out the banks like W and Obama did. They'd be wrecked.
>>
>>135526112
He has another year to deport as many illegals as he can and pressure congress to pass a voter ID law.

Those two things would likely do more to take votes away from dems than anything else.
>>
>>135526523
even if a voter ID law were passed next month(which it won't be), they'd roll it out very slowly over the course of a year or two.
>>
>>135526523
actually, can congress even pass a voter id law? i think that's up to the states, and the only way to force them would be through a constitutional amendment.
>>
>>135523879
guaranteed he'll drop out from a lack of support by 2018 lol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.