[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are American cops such twisted fucking psychopaths and why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1501374947159.jpg (64KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1501374947159.jpg
64KB, 618x597px
Why are American cops such twisted fucking psychopaths and why do the Americans on here pretend that their police system is normal?
>>
All of my interactions with the police have been pleasant.
>>
>>135523802
>why do the police in our country strictly enforce the law and why does the establishment-owned liberal media portray it onsidedly

Gee idk m8 let's think about this for a minute
>>
>paw, when ah grow ahp ah wanna kill niggers
this is your average American police officer. A hundred years and the legacy of slavery is still in effect... for shame.
>>
Murica btfo. Us Straya cops have to deal with the same shit plus the giant spiders, and the pinged up cunts, plus the meth problem, and we have to do it upside down. Git gud Americops. Git Gud.
>>
>>135523802
cause that have to deal with niggers all day
>>
>>135523802
Because they're power hungry losers like most Americans. And he fact they have find males these little men feel like gods.
>>
>>135524456
>no mention of glue sniffing abos

keeping austria white I see...
>>
SHIEET THEY BEES KILLIN THE INNOCENCE BLACK PEEPOL WHO DINDU NUTHIN.
>>
And he fact they have guns makes these little men feel like gods***
>>
FUCK TRUMP and FUCK WHHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>135523802
If you're not a degenerate and have a modicum of self-control and rationality then you won't be shot.
>>
Circumcision is incredibly emasculating + they have a licence to kill

Recipe for disaster
>>
File: 1489579916151s.jpg (3KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489579916151s.jpg
3KB, 105x125px
>>135525008
It's the kikes
>>
File: 1501085984988.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501085984988.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>135523802
sage all slide threads. God bless our Police Force.
>>
>>135524565
Didn't yours run from a guy with a knife?
>Bin that knife, mate!
>OH SHIT, HE DIDNT LISTEN, WE HAVE NO WAY TO DEFEND OURSELVES RUNNNNN!
I was talking to an English couple on my last trip to euranistan, and they pretty much want to move here because
>You can defend yourselves here at home
>Laws aren't cuck lord supreme
>Despite what you see on TV, America is pretty safe rural and suburbs.

I have yet to see anything remotely frightening or any cops getting abusive. Worst they do here is crack down on kids smoking pot in the parks. Pretty much only major cities where (((they))) live are crime shitholes, but you'd know all about that with London (which outranks any US city in violent crimes, BTW).
>>
people fail to realize the police here are a reactionary force to deal with crime, and when they're behaving violently in neighborhoods you really need to reflect upon yourself as a community and ask "why are the police here and why are they being so aggressive and highly armed/protected as opposed to rural counties where they don't really do anything but enforce traffic laws?"

The media aspect only makes it worse. They blow up incidents to the point of advocating civil unrest and blame racism instead of pointing the finger at the niggers that made these places basically lawless. Cops don't want to go there anymore, when they do they get into incidents like this and now they're scared to defend themselves because of media outrage. It's awful and unfortunately it doesn't have much to do with "muh crooked cops nigga" it's a problem with the communities and media.
>>
File: 1437930912425.png (298KB, 641x346px) Image search: [Google]
1437930912425.png
298KB, 641x346px
>>135523802
>>
File: 3d1.png (743KB, 680x1006px) Image search: [Google]
3d1.png
743KB, 680x1006px
>>135523802
>>135524302
>>135524456

>drunk koala-fuckers trying to shitpost

We expect better. SAD!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.