[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here an ironic liberal? How far can you push these people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: hamburg.jpg (47KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
hamburg.jpg
47KB, 850x566px
Anyone here an ironic liberal? How far can you push these people. Advocate for transgenders and srs so they end up killing themselves. Play down gang violence and parrot cop hate so places like Chicago will end up a lawless shit hole. Welcome refugees without screening so women and children get raped. I'm tired of being hateful all the time so I decided to enjoy watching the world burn.
>>
>>135522921

You can actually save it by using those tactics.
It's sometimes the best way to demonstrate to people the absurdities of certain concepts because you provide the incentive for them to dig deeper.

Try this one for example:

"there is no proof that any refugees have been rapists, these are just racist lies by fascists".

That is so easily disproved that you will end up looking like an utter fool in front of your "team mates", Those who have an agenda will get uncomfortable because they will sense the defeat coming.

This shit works.

Another trick you can use is to act as the naive audience member and ask "baby questions" that actually lay down the ground work for massive fights between targets as they instinctively race to win over the fresh blood to their cause.
You choose your "baby questions" carefully, put people in very uncomfortable positions, especially when you start to explore the extent of their education and knowledge.
The trick is to make it look genuine. Sarc it up too much and people will figure it out, act too stupid and you won't be worth anyones time.
>>
>>135523814
This.

If you're not trolling the left to go to even more extremes you're not helping the right.

Making extremely bad leftist memes also helps, for those who love doing things like this.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.