[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do wh*tes raise their daughters to have careers instead of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7789.jpg (114KB, 499x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7789.jpg
114KB, 499x439px
Why do wh*tes raise their daughters to have careers instead of get married?

A woman's place is in her husband's home; not pretending to be a man at work.
>>
We don't, they want equality and won't shut up about it so might as well give it to them
>>
>>135517630

How come we don't talk about the Arabic slave trade?
>>
the world needs strong men for strong woman to exist
>>
>>135517630
There's really nothing much to do for women at home nowadays. All they do is put the baby to sleep and watch tv
>>
>>135517630
Because chances are (50%) they'll get divorced and the husband will just stop working therefore they won't get free money. I work with a lot of guys (former cops especially) who have been divorced at least once (about 40-50%). All of them have been screwed financially, lost money, lost houses, lost their kids. Divorce is just the Jewish way to destroy white families and reducing white birth rates just like selling dogs to millenials in cities.
>>
>>135517787
And get pounded by Jamal
>>
>>135517630

1 post by this ID
>>
>>135517787

In case you didn't know, women were literally made to have kids. That's their job.

And if you're actually raising a kid right; it is a full time job.
>>
The woman working as well brings in more money. It's difficult to survive off of only one income now, it's not like back then. I wish it was, i'd love to stay home and take care of things there.
>>
>>135518597

All going as (((planned)))
>>
>>135517630
I've got all my daughter's matches arranged and they'll be married as soon as they're old enough to be legally married. My 12yo would already be married if the fucking minimum age of marriage wasn't so high.
>>135518597
>It's difficult to survive off of only one income
Maybe if you don't know how to budget and burn money on bullshit.
>>
>>135517630
That's a pretty big ham.
>>
>>135517630
The cost of living to establish a family is just too high nowadays that even with both income earners you still struggle to make ends meet. Heck I'm earning a $140K in LA while my wife earns around 70-80 and we're still just above average.
>>
File: 1257.jpg (340KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
1257.jpg
340KB, 800x649px
>>135517630
Depends which whites.
I know girls who will stay at home.
I could probably find more if I visited other churches like mine

>>135519130
That's what I'll be doing if I have daughters.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.