[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My problem with /pol/ "Jew conspiracy", so what if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

My problem with /pol/ "Jew conspiracy", so what if the Jews are in control of the media and the banks. If they are doing a good job and everyone wins, why not? I understand they are also pedaling cultural Marxism which is a huge problem. But not all Jews are doing it. Only the selective few, so getting rid of the bad ones are more important than hating the entire group. Don't you think? You still get to gas the Jews, just the bad ones. Win-win-win?
>>
>>135513343
>and everyone wins
Except not "everyone" wins.
>>
>>135513343
I bet you are a dirty shit Leaf Jew
>>
>>135513343

6 million children died in thensandy holocaust
Rip
>>
>>135513343
Source?
>>
>>135513343
kek

your post is so stupid, commentary is redundant
>>
>Only some of the Jews are bad
Sure.

>Defends the ones that ARE the problem
What was your plan?
>>
>>135513343

problem is that the shits take all money for their degeneracy instead of having mankind expand to the stars.
>>
>>135514169
>>
>>135514218

also the islam thing
>>
>>135514169
>>
>>135514480
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (77KB, 734x804px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
77KB, 734x804px
>>135513343
kek
>>
>>135514249
Even if we kick out the Jews the Muslims will still want to take over, we need to keep both out of our countries, let them squabble in the sands of their homelands.
They do not belong here, neither of them do.
>>
File: JewParasiteHistoryMeme.jpg (104KB, 711x564px) Image search: [Google]
JewParasiteHistoryMeme.jpg
104KB, 711x564px
>>
>>135513343

Only Jew win
>>
>>135514169
remind me what happened around 2000 there..something was going right
>>
>>135513343
The first problem is that they don't do a good job. Jews like to do short sighted decisions which is disastrous in the long term. Why do you think they love migration so much? Why do you think they were playing around with subprime mortgages? Why do you think they like to make fake news so much? They like to squeeze every shekel today with no regard for tomorrow. Their decisions eventually catch up when they have thoroughly screwed over the system and the people around them realise they had been played for suckers the whole time. This is ultimately what gets them kicked out of their host countries. Every. Single. Time.

The second problem is that they act as a group. They have massive nepotism problems. Let one Jew into a position of power and they will open the floodgates for the rest of the Jews. This is why they control our media, politics, academics and business. The only way to keep the bad ones out is to keep them all out.

The third problem is ideology. The Talmud teaches them that all non-Jews are lesser beings. They internalise the message pretty well. This is why they feel no guilt in screwing over non-Jews. As long as they hold onto their ideology they will not respect anyone else.
>>
>>135516096
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.