[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv2 d11yaf84

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6010.jpg (91KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6010.jpg
91KB, 770x433px
Thread Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv2d11yaf84

Make Turan Great Again.

It is a thread about noble TURANIANS, sharing cultural similarities and much more importantly discussing the inevitable necessity of formation united TURAN

>Invited
Mongols, Buryats, Khamnigans, Oirats, Ordos, Bonans, Daurs, Finns, Hungarians, Khanties, Mansis, Maris, Mordvins Perms, Samis, Samoyeds, Oghuz Turks, Turkmens , Evenki, Koreans, Manchus, Afshars, Khalajs, Kypchaks, Crimean Tatars, Krymchaks, Karaims, Volga Tatars, Khazaks, Karakalpaks, Kyrgyzs, Uzbeks, Uigurs, Salars, Sakhas, Dolgans, Tuvans, Tofas, Khakas, Shors, Chulyms, Altai Oiriats, Chuvash, Alevis

Not Allowed:
Wahabists and (((Jews)))
>TENGRI BIZ MENEN
>TENGRI TURAN KORUSUN
>>
File: 1735014_3_1480443404hCuKA.jpg (78KB, 800x318px) Image search: [Google]
1735014_3_1480443404hCuKA.jpg
78KB, 800x318px
>>
>>135505881
muh turan
>>
>Turan
Most artificially constructed identity ever. Even more autistic than pan-germanism.
>>
>>135505881
subhuman roaches
BTFO
>>
>>135506335
I'm not Turkish, I'm Uzbek you pathetic Britbong
>>
>>135506251
Genetics Prove that All of the Groups mentioned are Related, and possibly linguistically.
>>
>>135506116
> Muh EU Who lets Infants with diesases that are cureable die
>Mug EU that lets in Muslims and Refugees that rape women and spread STDS
>>
>>135506335
Stop hating. We are all of God.
>>
>>135506668
Aah.. Are you uzbek-turkic? I love those people. They have taken over the house-garden building/renovation market here in Sweden. Everyone asks for them. They work black and they do their job fast and good. Love it. They come here, work for like 3 weeks. Gets like $50k, split by their number, then they go back and live hayat in uzbekistan. Theyre called Usta here. Mehmed Usta.. dam
>>
>>135505881
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwEFqT_A8bI
Throat singing is fucking top tier.
>>
>Finns
Why? Turkics are the enemies of Finns.
>>
>>135507233
Yeah. They're very hardworking.
>>
>>135507393
Arent Finns some mix between Mongols and Nords?
>>
>>135507460
Aren't Swedes some mix between Arabs and Finns?
>>
>>135507483
Im not a swede, fortunately. Also, why so aggressive man? Isnt it true? Maybe not all finns, but there are Finns with Mongol traits.
>>
>>135507596
So in other words you're even less white than Finns. Mind your own business.
>>
>>135507759
less white than Swedes*
>>
>>135507759
Im pretty white, but damn man why this anger? Cant even have a normal conversation without people getting hurt. I meant nothing bad.
>>
>>135508010
I'm not aggressive you autist, I'm just giving you appropriate answers to the level of your questions.
>>
>>135507030
>Stop hating. We are all of God.
fook off asiatic scum
>>
Ugh, so what? Are you denying that Finns has mongol traits?

You are literally attacking me for stating something many people are well aware of. And then you call me autist.. Cant even have a normal conv with you guys. Go back to your MUH WHITE HERITAGE illusion. People like you are the reason why Eurupe is getting btfo. You chimp out like niggers but only in front of the pc, you dont even realize it, while hoping that /pol will save your country. And im the autist
>>
>>135508453
Well.. I guess youre this mad because your country is lost. Ooh, how about Brexit? Heard it got delayed a few years. Lol, guys, this anger you have wont get you anywhere. Stop chimping out like subhumans.
>>
>>135508518
Are you denying that you have subhuman shitskin genes and need to get the fuck out of Europe? Good, then get going.
>>
Lol, whatever man. You are the reason your people are getting extinct. Grow some balls.
>>
File: 2QZEWqC.png (433KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
2QZEWqC.png
433KB, 1015x1527px
>>135507596
Time to clean up then, come along now, muhammed.
>>
>>135507233
As someone who's worked in that market for a long time, they do a shit job...they're just like the eastern eurotrash that comes, we have to redo their "renovations" because they fail to meet safety and enviromental standards. So they do the job cheap, leave, they notice problems after a while, we come and fix it, it costs the same as usual..fucking stupid
>>
>>135508911
You gotta clean your own house first bruh.. Rövén, Reinfeldt, Achberg etc.. Those jews got you exactly where they want you..
>>
>>135509007
Nah it rly depends on who you get. Many tries to do the same thing but there are only a few uzbek-turks who really knows their job, and those guys are almost always prebooked. Otherwise you could say the same thing about other legit firms in that market. Almost all of them cheats, and those who dont costs 100% more
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.