[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Option 1: >Don't help African's/Arabs integrate,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: extra thicc.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
extra thicc.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Option 1:

>Don't help African's/Arabs integrate, don't send their countries money
>Their countries remain shit holes because Europeans ruined them in the first place so they immigrate to Europe to escape or become radicalized terrorists
>They aren't accepted by the community and european backlash causes them to radicalize creating terrorists

Option 2:

>Send money to Africa/ M.E. and help immigrants integrate
>Their countries stop being shit-holes which simultaneously reduces the need to emigrate and kills the conditions that breed terrorism
>The few immigrants that do end up in Europe are happy and don't radicalize

You guys are literally your own worst enemies if your goal is to stop white people from getting hurt.
>>
How about an option 3 where you don't send money to arabs and africans and build fences around your borders covered with pig blood?
>>
Option 3:
Kill yourself
>>
>>135504527

sending money actually keeps things bad in Africa, and even makes things worse.
>>
>>135504527
>Their countries magically stop being shit-holes

Might be missing a step in there bucko.
>>
>>135505777
Woke turk I see.

Kek approves this message.
>>
>>135504527
option 3 : op is a faggot
>>
>>135504527
You: Pay

Us: Fuck off.
>>
>>135505777
I gotta side with the turk on this.
Maybe you ain't all roaches.

As for you, (((OP))) they dug their grave, and they can lie in it. Imperialism did not ruin their countries, in fact we brought infrastructure and modern technology to them. What did they do when we left? Destroy railroads and let them rust over with no maintenance. They are mentally incapable of thinking ahead.

*sigh*, why even bother, this is a slide thread anyway.
>>
>>135504527
>yfw OP is literally Aku
>>
>>135506199

>Pillage all the easy to access resources in Africa without leaving behind any useful infrastructure
>Wonder why all the Africans want to go to Europe

Lel stromfegs.
>>
>>135504527
>if you dont submit to the whims of the whole world they become terrorist

wow truly the religion of peace
>>
>>135506504

>Don't react to centuries of oppression or try to move to a first world country to be a productive member of the world or we will brand your people terrorists and bomb your countries

Woah....so this is the culture of white people.
>>
You have been spam posting a lot lately. You always have the same shitty image.
>>
>>135506480
>be French in haiti
>be murdered
>leave all your infrastructure and plantations intact
>haiti is still a shithole
>>
>>135504527
>because Europeans ruined them in the first place
False.
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>135506604
wow your rude opressive comment just triggered me to become a terrorist im now going to blow you up

betcha didnt expect that to happen you fucking opressor
>>
how do you explain the abundance of homegrown terrorists that leaves for syria, gets trained, comes back and commits acts of terror?
it doesnt work
assimilation is racist and thus "integration" is give them free money and let them do what they want because holding them up to western culture (when it doesnt exist apparently) is impossible so the immigrants just go into seperate enclaves and they start doing what they did in their home countries; honor murders, sharia police and criminality
>>
>>135504527
Sorry but option 2 will still lead to terrorist attacks the EU is a perfect example of this. Help them integrate still get peace trucks, bombings and rapes.
There's a reason they've gained the nickname rapefugees.
Option 2 doesn't work and option 1 isn't good enough

Option 3
Nuke the middle east
No more rapefugees, rape, peacetrucks, or bombings at least until a new Muslim state is created.
>>
>>135506963
>>135506832

How would you know? No one has attempted option 2.
>>
>>135504527
>The few immigrants
>few
Off yourself
>>
>>135507196
Kid, just shut up. You're an embarrassment.
>>
>>135507196
sweden has adopted option 2 for decades you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>135506633

Might be another guy. The only other thread I have posted lately was on /fit/, but it was this image.
>>
>>135507273

Clearly it hasn't or the immigrants wouldn't be pissed off all the time.
>>
>>135505777
fpbp

"Poverty leads to religious extremism" is a fallacy that has been disproved many times. Extremist ideologues are often from the middle-upper class.
>>
File: rapefugees-welcome.gif (572KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees-welcome.gif
572KB, 898x701px
>>135507196
What is the Europeans unions immigration policy for 100 please
>>
>>135504527
>Europeans ruined them in the first place
Wrong, they ruined it themselves. Europeans usualy left with some sort of working infrastructure and organized raw resource exctraction.
>>
>>135507583
>>135507273
Facts are raycisssss!
>>
>>135504527
Option 3: death
>>
>>135507319
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/13/world/europe/eu-refugees-czech-republic-hungary-poland.amp.html
What do you know they have been trying option 2
And what do you know it DOESN'T WORK
>>
>>135506480
>Leftypol actually believes this shit
>>
File: Isaiah.jpg (302KB, 1600x987px) Image search: [Google]
Isaiah.jpg
302KB, 1600x987px
>>135504527
Nope, they did OK by themselves, no external process or power was necessary to keep them at stone-age leve
l>Send money to Africa/ M.E. and help immigrants integrate
>Their countries stop being shit-holes which simultaneously reduces the need to emigrate and kills the conditions that breed terrorism

We have been haemorraging money at these nations and terrorism has increased, but I don't see the wolf and the lamb lying down together, do you? Isolation is the best way to deal with undeveloped nations.
>>
Really makes you think doesn't it OP?
>>
>>135504527
Option 3:

>africa always was a filthy shithole, even before whites
>don't send money, don't accept """"refugees""""
>recolonize africa and make africa white (great) again
>>
>>135507319
>Clearly X hasn't happened because it doesn't support my theory.
>>
>>135504527
You can't help Africa because every attempt so far as been ruined by warlords and African ignorance. The fact that you aren't aware of this shows the fact that you're underage.
>>
>>135504527
Western countries send billions of dollars to African shitholes every year. Most of that money end up in the pockets of corrupt officials, politicians and warlords.

see
>>135508110
Only viable option really
>>
>>135504527
Numale faggot. Giving money to stop people from coming is literally cuck-tier solutions. No money to arab/african countries, no immigration either. Close the borders by force.

Stupid fucking democrats. Your solution to everything is "tax the rich, throw money at the problem". Kys fag
>>
File: dead aid.jpg (18KB, 235x363px) Image search: [Google]
dead aid.jpg
18KB, 235x363px
>>135504527
Learn a book you stupid weekend commie.

We've been making these people dependent on aid for decades. The west can't solve the economic problems of other countries that don't have the infrastructure or the culture for it already in place.
>>
>>135508110
This
>>
>>135508110
Colonisation is their redemption.
>>
>>135509815

And the rethuglican solician is to blame the poor and inmigrants and hope problems like african famine and climate change solve themselves.
>>
>>135504527
>help immigrants integrate
no. if your goal is to stabilize their countries you dont need to do this
>>
>>135509970
Schoop system that fucked in aus? Or are just larping as an aussie?
>>
File: dumb.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dumb.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>135504527
>Guys
>Hey guys
>Okay so just listen
>Maybe if we just-
>Guys. So maybe if we just sent some money
>Then things would get better
>Okay we already tried that but-
>Guys just hear me out
>If we just send a little more money this time
>I think it could actually work
>But we spend so much already on the pentagon
>Guys if we just hired more social workers
>Then things could get better
>Guys?
>>
>>135509970
Besides, why the fuck must we solve their issues for them? We have enough issues to solve in the west already.
>>
>>135510140

To be honest /sg/ and /pol/ in generally is really slow tonight so i started this thread because i wanted to see whether this thread was guaranteed replies/10 like i thought it would be.

Also the spellibg was fucked on my last post because phone poster scum
>>
>>135510282
Degenerate
>>
File: Vietnam Wahlberg.jpg (40KB, 564x447px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam Wahlberg.jpg
40KB, 564x447px
>>135504527
Option 3: Shoot them at the border
>>
>>135510359
Kek, swede wants to shoot his own brethren at the border.
>>
>>135510179
lol
>>
File: HA_HA_HA.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
HA_HA_HA.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>135504527
Option 3:

>Kill literally every last non-European person on earth
>Eternal bliss forever
>>
File: 1499482774939.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499482774939.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>135504527
When have shitskins ever been able to have successful countries? No amount of money in the world could lead to that. Their countries are shit because they as people are shit.

The only time Africa was prosperous was under white rule. When niggers took over, their countries turned into dumpster fires.
>>
>>135506480
>Pillage all the easy to access resources in Africa

But they weren't using it?
Surely it's ridiculously difficult to even pretend to argue they're worse off now?
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>135506804
Based sven
>>
>>135507319
You are ignorant as fuck, your little theory has been pulled out your ass because all the European union do is both your option 1 and 2, yet the same results persist.

Fucking kill yourself you mixed breed subhuman creature.
>>
>>135504527
>we can throw our wealth at niggers for nothing in return and it will magically fix their countries and institutions and they will also magically no longer hate us and want to ruin us through welfare leaching, demographic replacement and social disruption (by which I mean rape, theft, murder and destruction.)

OP is faggot, but also retarded
>>
>>135504527
>Send money to Africa/ M.E.
>Their countries stop being shit-holes
But that's where you're wrong mate.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.