[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the upcoming eclipse next month, its got me wondering about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Flat Earth Debunked.gif (1MB, 1024x4867px) Image search: [Google]
Flat Earth Debunked.gif
1MB, 1024x4867px
With the upcoming eclipse next month, its got me wondering about something. This whole Flat Earth thing. I mean, its been debunked from multiple sources all with various degrees of intelligence, skill and proof countless times. Hell, a children's toy store telescope can clearly see that the moon is indeed a spherical shape!

>You really think that millions of people worldwide could be entrusted with keeping such information a secret and hidden for so many decades? (Like your belief that the Earth is a disc and not a roughly a spherical body with water and rock.)

>You really think that in 2017, with private companies gaining the ability to launch rockets themselves into space, that one of them would have proven your cause that the Earth is flat by now to be true. Why haven't any? (Not one Flat Earth "scientist" has decided: "Hey, lets launch some type of weather balloon, plane, or something into space and finally see where that "Great Wall of Ice that we call Antarctica " really ends?)

>Why does it matter to you that the Earth is flat as oppose to spherical? (But yet how do explain every other celestial body being roughly spherical in shape...oh right, the heavens don't exists)

>Please explain how eclipses can happen if in your Flat Earth map model, (the one that's been posted here hundreds of times) with the sun and moon NEVER crossing paths?

>Flights, planes or rockets. Really ties into above with people being entrusted to keep it all covered up. But that whole curvature of the Earth being a straight line at any altitude and every picture of the Earth and Heavens have been photo shopped since the 50s... Hell, the common man have sent Go Pro cameras into space countless times and even they see curvature. (And please... don't mention that flight path data with the flight from Australasia to South Africa by flying over the Himalayas either, again debunked. And if the opening statement were true, you would have seen the end of your "Great Wall of Ice")
>>
At least try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtHuTVXZGFw
>>
Curve could possibly be an optical illusion. Is it not possible to entertain an idea no matter how ridiculous it may sound? So far in my life the mainstream narrative tends to be the furthest from the truth. So excuse me for questioning our perceived reality. Give me a break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQB8jeD3kag
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.