[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the majority of white people become so recoiled in fear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1493227153621.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493227153621.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
Why do the majority of white people become so recoiled in fear when they hear discussions about blacks and how much crime they commit, and why do a lot of them blame themselves and other white people for black people having such an atrociously high murder rate.
>>
>>135496770
>abduct their ancestors and enslave them
>sail them across the atlantic, brand them, treat them as property and force them to grow cotton
>treat their descendents as second class citizens, anti-miscegenation laws, ghettos, segregation, Jim Crow
>no equality of opportunities, poor educational opportunities, media portrayal as thugs, institutional racism
>"why are white people responsible for black crime???"
>>
File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>135497075
>people actually still use this as an excuse and will continue to do so for decades to come
Multiculturalism is a curse, damned if you don't damned if you do.
Segregation is the only chemo for this cancer.
>>
>>135496770
Because people are conditioned to think that way
>>
>>135497175
>can't answer the argument
>"Its just an excuse, i don't believe it!"
>"we need even more racism!!"
>>
>>135497345
you didn't argue anything, you just cried about shit that you need to get over faggot or admit you are inferior and need special handouts forever.
>>
File: store niggin.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
store niggin.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>135497345
YOU BEST STOP BEIN RACISS WHITE BOI, U TALKIN BOUT CRAAAIME STATISTIKS IN HEEEYA??!?!
>>
File: pharmacy niggin.webm (3MB, 552x358px) Image search: [Google]
pharmacy niggin.webm
3MB, 552x358px
>>135497345
OH PU-LEEEASEE DONT TELL ME IMMA BOUT TO HAV TO WHOOP SOME CRAKA ASS
>>
File: church niggin.webm (2MB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
church niggin.webm
2MB, 400x272px
>>135497345
BLACKS ARE JUST LIKE US, THEY JUST NEED EQUAL RIGHTS AND MORE MONEY SO THAT THEY CAN GO TO COLLEGE AND BE SUCCESSFUL, STOP PUTTING THEM DOWN YOU RACIS WHITE BOI
>>
File: sidewalk niggin.webm (2MB, 608x360px) Image search: [Google]
sidewalk niggin.webm
2MB, 608x360px
>>135497345
THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE
THE HUMAN RACE
>>
>>135496770
Fear of losing work, friends, life possibly. It's easier to blame yourself or the past, or poverty etc. But when the violence hits you or those you love, well it's too late then.

I dont hate "minorities". On the contrary, I love every variety of them for their own good and admirable characteristics. But you have to love yourself and your people or you will become a victim of the unscrupulous among others.

People can smell self loathing a mile away. And they don't respect it. They often see it as an admission of personal guilt.
>>
File: 1501372003145.png (78KB, 565x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1501372003145.png
78KB, 565x1204px
I've got no answer for why white people are always to blame, but white people don't live this, and it horrifies them to spend any time at all thinking about it.
>>
i got a rimmer from a black chick lol
>>
>>135497507
>Not posting the full version
>>
>Facts are racist..deal with it niggers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.