[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a lib argued with me today that it's shallow not to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496282619558.png (1B, 486x500px)
1496282619558.png
1B, 486x500px
>a lib argued with me today that it's shallow not to date a prostitute
>compared prostitution to being a construction worker

Why do they do this? Is it for pats on the back, or is it genuine retardation?
>>
>>135494171
Remind him it costs more money to date a prostitute than a normal woman.
>>
ROXANNE
YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR THAT DRESS TONIGHT
>>
File: 1434476282632.jpg (43KB, 387x420px) Image search: [Google]
1434476282632.jpg
43KB, 387x420px
>>135494171
>degenerate vice that destroys communities
versus
>trade work that builds communities
>>
>>135494245
Wrong. However, it is still pathetic to date a prostitute.
>>
>>135494171
Yeah. I've heard this. They use the phrase "sex worker."
Just ask if their daughter wants to earn a few bucks. shuts them right up
>>
>>135494411
Pathetic people who genuinely date prostitutes get fleeced by them worse than what a gf/wife usually costs.
>>
>>135494171
let him be a fucking idiot and date the prostitute. you find yourself a nice girl and settle down.
>>
>>135494423
>Just ask if their daughter wants to earn a few bucks. shuts them right up
kek
>>135494506
Must strain the relationship when sex is work for them. They must always be feeling like you owe them a lot.
>>
>>135494171
THOSE DAYS ARE OVER
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SELL YOUR BODY TO THE NIIIGHT
ROXANNE
>>
>>135494423
That's a good one
>>
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT ON THE RED LIIIGHT
ROXXXXANNE
YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT ON THE RED LIGHT
>>
>>135494171
I noticed almost every guy who is not only a degenerate but strongly advocates for it are not white.

spics and nigs, for reasons beyond our triple digit IQ minds, prefer dating whores. They even enjoy sharing "their" girlfriends among their peers.

My theory is that being cucks is in their genes. For generations, they watched helplessly as their women were dominated by white superior men. They got sloppy seconds and were content to treat the bastard mulatto children as their own.

Another theory could be that shitskins and libs are so undesirable and ugly, their standards have to be low since only sluts will consider them.
>>
>>135494171
destroying patriarchy (AKA civilization) is their fetish
>>
>>135494171
At no time is any construction worker required to swap or come in contact with potentially diseased bodily fluids or human body parts except perhaps during an accident.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.