[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should people be allowed to do what they want as long as they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: homosex.jpg (175KB, 590x407px) Image search: [Google]
homosex.jpg
175KB, 590x407px
Should people be allowed to do what they want as long as they're not hurting anybody else?
>>
Of course, but being gay is damagin to those childrens psyche
>>
File: 1485829963655.png (284KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
1485829963655.png
284KB, 1200x674px
>>135493086
Who's to say whether or not a given action is harmful to another party? How should "harm" be defined?
>>
>>135493346
nigga please
>>
>>135493086

The form of the question is really this:

"Should people be allowed to do what they want, even though they realistically cannot predict whether they will harm anyone else?"

To which the answer should be "no."
>>
>>135493086
a utopic scenario only reserved for a civilized society which looks out for each others collective best interest.

in other words, no libertarianism cant work anymore. i realized this after spending a significant amount of time in mainland China
>>
File: 1499400096294.png (216KB, 339x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499400096294.png
216KB, 339x512px
>>135493086
>Anon, I'm buying this nuke. I haven't detonated it yet so I haven't hurt anyone. You should let me buy this WMD that has the potential to wipe out your entire city because I haven't used it to hurt anyone yet.

The example given above is an extreme example of how the answer to your question should be no. When you're talking about gays, it's on a similar field of play as smoking: it does affect a lot of people with deadly consequences (HIV, suicide, etc...). Most importantly though is that its effects are over time. I used to believe in gay marriage until they started parading half naked in BDSM clothing at every gay pride around, practically fucking on the street corner. It didn't stop there either: the trannies, furries and pedos wanted in on the fun. I don't have the patience to find the articles at the moment because it's 3 in the morning, but basically these people wanted to justify their societal recognition. At that point, I, and many others like me who used to be traditional liberals, said: "No, enough. Fuck you, fuck gays, fuck this degeneracy. I stood up for you because I believe you could stnd on your own two legs, but clearly all you're fit for doing is staying on your knees, sucking dicks at every corner and asking people for more attention and gibsmedats for your LGBT associations."

And that's without even considering the fact that many of them openly came out about hating cis white men. (Basically following the current status quo of the leftist media).
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>135493086
No. And lose your loser flag. Post from the country you're in, nigger faggot.
>>
>>135493424
Asking for a working definition is completely valid you silly cunt.
>>
The left will never be as tolerant of your "cisheteronormative" views as you are of whatever quirky shit they're pushing that week. They expect us to applaud our hands to the bone for every deviant relationship, while also flogging ourselves for not participating in a deviant relationship.

Just ignore them. Ignore everything they say. They're non-people. I do this in public every day; and even in commiefornia, the general public is on my side as I pretend these virtue signaling retards don't exist even as they attempt to "educate" me.
>>
>>135493086
What counts as hurting others?
>>
>>135493086
>Be me
>Get super cute gay bf
>Lots of gay sex
>Sometimes watersports
>Get gay married
>Adopt son
>Gaypill him as he grows up
>Help him get gay bf
>Punish him for any girls brought home
>Have big incest orgy
>>
>>135493086
No you fucking degenerate.
There are reasonable and civilizational restrictions on action beyond hurting people.
Interested? Just read the Federalist Papers
>>
>>135493938
dad?
>>
>>135493886
>Muslim
When will you Akbar commiefornia?
>>
>>135494034
Commiefornia isn't as cucked as it's portrayed by the media. The state government here is definitely filled with progressive libshit garbage, but the people loathe them. And the true SJWs are few and far between, most relegated to epicenters like Berkely and San Francisco; but those types have no spine anyway.
>>
>>135493871
Interfering with their way of life
>>
>>135494200
How's your wife's son?
>>
>>135494200
And asians here are based as fuck. They're my favorite racists, and they give zero fucks about offending anyone. The majority of them are small business owners getting raped by state policy and constantly fending off niggers and spics from stealing shit.
>>
>>135494353
Not married desu.
>>
>>135494315
Interference is a pretty retarded definition of harm.
>>
>>135494392
Marry a guy
Guys > girls
>>
>>135493086
What if what they do inadvertently hurts someone?
Or everyone
>>
>>135494473
Why would I marry a guy when I can just hang with my bros? I'm not into anal or getting fucked in my ass. There's literally nothing for me outside of tax fraud; which was tempting for university grants.
>>
>>135493086
How does a couple of homos raising orphans to be sex slaves and child prostitutes in the future NOT hurt anybody else?
>>
>>135494028
Underrated
>>
>>135494571
Not gonna lie, I got one of my friends to pose as my BF so I could get a scholarship.
>>
>>135494727
Faggot
>>
File: 1500329420011.gif (2MB, 431x324px) Image search: [Google]
1500329420011.gif
2MB, 431x324px
You're hurting the kids you selfish prick
>>
>>135494727
Play the system
Niggers do it but don't do anything with it
Fuck in Canada I'm sure as a white guy you need cheat the system a LITTLE just to get ahead
>>
The issue with freedom in liberal democracies is that they are hopelessly bound by harmful choices.

It is easy to say that people should do what they want, but democracy generally fails to see the need for the tribe.

Same-sex marriage may not be viewed as something that immediately impacts the lives of those around them, but homosexuality is cancerous to the tribe.
>>
>>135494727
My two closest friends did this as well for a full ride.

This state is fucked. Be a nigger or a be a faggot and they'll shower you in money just for existing.
>>
>>135493086
Actions that have great potential to harm should be outlawed
I could draw an outline of your head in bullets and its not technically harming you, given my aim is good, but you probably wouldn't like me doing that
>>
>>135494315
Seeing gays kiss makes me sick and thus interferes with my way of life
>>
>>135493086
Agree. So these two fags should not have kids in their hands. Kids would think that sucks each other cocks is normal.
>>
>>135495397
Just don't look then. It's not like 2 guys come over to you, sit in your lap and then make out
>>
>>135495567
You mean it's not?
>>
>>135494857
Uhh honey, it's not gay if you like it :^)
>>
>>135495826
Did you like it sweaty?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.