[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Indians love ABBA so much? I don't think I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (452KB, 2600x1462px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
452KB, 2600x1462px
Why do Indians love ABBA so much?

I don't think I've ever taken an Uber that didn't have ABBA's greatest hits playing the entire time.

Thoughts?
>>
>>135492708
Are you saying you couldn't escape it if you wanted to?
>>
Because they love money and want to feel like they can dance
>>
because everyone loves ABBA
>>
>>135493145

money, money, money. always sunny
>>
THERE WAS SOMETHING IN THE AIR THAT NIGHT, THE STARS WERE BRIGHT, FERNANDO
>>
Indians like pop culture.
Songs,movies,drama and all that stuff.
>>
They got some good songs. Enjoy it.
>>
Just quietly, knowing me knowing you, you never take a chance take a chance on a taxi ride with a poo. All they want is money money money.
>>
I don't mind i love ABBA just wondering

YOU CAN DANCE FOR ME HONEY, IF YOU THINK ITS FUNNY, DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW THAT YOU'RE OUT?
>>
>>135492708
Who's ABBA? Here, mudslimes call their fathers that.
>>
>>135492708

Because ABBA is the greatest singing group ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OOrleE6wfc
>>
>>135492708
Indians go near stone deaf from an early age based on the way they talk, which involves making the most noise possible to come out of a human head and then mumbling.

For this reason, they are attracted to music that is all treble because it's the only way they can hear it.
>>
>>135495786
Im Indian too and i had search up to see what the spastic shit was
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.