[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't politicians only show anger or nothing as an emotion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1501391705460.png (234KB, 315x411px) Image search: [Google]
1501391705460.png
234KB, 315x411px
Why can't politicians only show anger or nothing as an emotion? If one of them cries uncontrollably, their career is over! Can anyone prove me wrong?
>>
>>135491309
Cry more.
sage
>>
being knocked out is very weird
it's not unusual to come back from having your lights turned out and start bawling like dc did. this happens in gyms. it's not so much a display of emotion as it's a product of having your head scrambled
>>
>>135491309
Because politicians are in charge of public issues, they shouldn't succumb to hysteria, which is also the reason why politics are naturally more appealing to masculine inclinations.
>>
File: IMG_2817.png (243KB, 404x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2817.png
243KB, 404x344px
God, how depressing.

If I was Jon Jones I wouldn't have even known what to do with myself while he was bawling. I'd probably just stand there with my hands on my hips. Fuck, who wants to win like that?

Two and a half years. TWO and a half YEARS he spent waiting, burning, struggling with thoughts of inadequacy and all those missed opportunities. Just dreaming of that one chance to set things straight and prove you aren't merely the paper champ... and he gets a shin bone to the chin. BAM! All over like that and you leaned into it like a fucking retard, it's all your fault despite being a supposed elite fighter while Jon has figured you out as if you were some one-dimensional bum. Millions of people laughing at you as you cry like a bitch, stumbling and tripping all over the ring.

You heard him admit it, there's no more rivalry. It's 2-0. There's nothing left for Cormier to do. He doesn't even have a reason to live. His destiny is to slouch off the face of the Earth like Ronda Rousey and enjoy his meager earnings while his sworn enemy hogs the limelight. No redemption, no glory, just pure failure and fat, salty manlet tears. I'm gonna miss Double Cheeseburger!

Just sad. Plain and simple.
>>
File: ff_leonard6.jpg (39KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
ff_leonard6.jpg
39KB, 500x275px
Styles make fights.
Your blogpost nailed it
>like a one-dimensional bum
DC was a company guy who got rewarded for his work...he never earned the strap.
JBJ is a fucking douche,but he 100% earned his GOAT status.
>>
>>135491309

Wow, his soul got crushed.

https://streamable.com/tk947
https://streamable.com/7bh8x
>>
>>135492078
Was gonna watch UFC 214 today but after hearing DC and Maia lost I lost my appetite. Why can't the good guy underdogs ever win for us regular joes?
>>
>>135492078
I honestly feel bad for the guy. It seemed like a big brother vs little brother type of rivalry and DC was just never good enough and they both knew it
>>
>>135491309
Doesn't Justin Trudeau weep like a fairy sometimes when he sees two homos holding hands at Tim Horton's? Seems to work for him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.