[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggers trademarked "cool" by killing each other and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2556.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px)
IMG_2556.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>1995
>white family man works long hours to build his private business and provide for his family
>nigger boiz shoot each other to death and get addicted to crack

>2017
>young white men become doctors and build careers
>the niggerest crackhead niggers are adored by every preteen and teen white youth in America
>99% of niggers are still either unemployed drug dealers or work at Wendy's

How can a group of people accomplish so little and yet be celebrated for so much? What is the secret of the nigger?

I'll tell you: while you're out being a career wagecuck, they're unemployed, SWIPING every white woman on Tinder in a 100 mile radius and hitting the gym. How many women did you fuck while at work this week? The nigger never needs to answer that question.
>>
FRYLOCK AND I'M ON TOP
>>
>>135487609
are you some fucking spic subhuman trying to point fingers at blacks? niggers barely get any white women and the number of niggers is going to be pretty much the same for the 50 years thanks to mass abortions and them killing each other so much.

the problem is the hundred million spics that are going to come from south america fucking idiot spic
>>
>>135488445
I'm not the only one.
>>
>>135487609
They're too busy getting six stars on GTA
>>
Is that that fry guy from aqua teen hunger force?
>>
>>135488445
Fpbp

OP, It don't matter. None of this matters.
>>
This is all true.

As automation slowly takes over, the smarter/wealthier/more engaged upper class will see less and less a reason to keep, or let alone care for the lower classes.

Two separate cultures are forming in the world, with the middle classes being chewed out.

Niggers are greatly apart of the lower class, so essentially the starvation of the lower classes will amount to an unapologetic genocide of niggers. It will be allowed to happen because nobody will care about them.

I mean, do you even care about them right now?

Anyways if Whites are to survive, then Whites have to race to the top and start owning the automation capital, which is currently dominated by Asians and Jews.

Do you have technical skills /pol/? Do you own technical capital? Whats your race?
>>
>>135487609
War and violence is so much more interesting than some normie sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>135487609
My two cents?

Women are social creatures, they care about status and are easily swayed by social pressure, social pressure caused by the media or people around them telling them how they should think, what they should like, and they flock to it. Men aren't as much like that.

For example... remember that Katawa shoujo game that was so popular on 4chan whenever it came out? I think maybe the makers browsed /v/ or /vg/ or something? Anyway.

The girls in the game were all broken; be it physically or mentally, but the MC fell in love with them, not becuase of the differences but despite them.

Is there one instance of female targeted media of any kind, fringe even, like that?
>>
File: kool-cigarettes-expensive-2-638.jpg (68KB, 638x903px) Image search: [Google]
kool-cigarettes-expensive-2-638.jpg
68KB, 638x903px
>kool
>>
>>135489157
Its more that when you see a broken girl its an opportunity for a guy to step in and fill the void.

Even nerdy girls get chaded. The last communities of truly untouched and innocent "nerdy girls" died in the 90s.
>>
>>135489475
Yeah, that actually does sound right.
>>
>>135488445
Meatwad gettin money see...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.