[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what's the deal with Iceland? On the one hand, it seems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3009.jpg (17KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3009.jpg
17KB, 251x201px
So, what's the deal with Iceland?

On the one hand, it seems to be one of the better western, white countries right now- it's almost completely
avoided the mass immigration that the rest of western Europe has suffered from and remains homogeneously white. However, it is also consistently ranked as the #1 most feminist country in the world, has recently had a gay female PM, has something like 1.5 women for every man in university, and apparently even has laws that require 40% female representation on the boards of major companies.

Is Iceland redpilled, or is it just a Sweden that is too cold and far away for the Africans and Muslims to be interested in yet?
>>
bump for research
>>
Nobody cares about Iceland, get a life you fucking loser.
>>
>>135487296

recycle these nuts bitch
>>
File: iceland_womens.jpg (115KB, 1200x800px)
iceland_womens.jpg
115KB, 1200x800px
>>135486586
>Is Iceland redpilled, or is it just a Sweden that is too cold and far away for the Africans and Muslims to be interested in yet?
The disease of feminism and progressivism are as strong as any scandi country, but the RESULTS (muslims, blacks, jews) are absent because they have nothing to loot or steal. The whole country is less than 500k so no massive gibs to steal. (So far) their size and isolation as protected them from their own stupidity.
>>
it is the second option
>>
>>135486586
>Is Iceland redpilled, or is it just a Sweden
This

Also iceland belongs to norway
>>
>>135486586
Plz end this meme, Reykjavik is just as shitskin infested as any big city in western europe and even in the very small town i live in i saw a herd of niggers in a store yasterday. I think most of the shitskins here are phillipinos which at least dont commit as much crime cause theyre catholic but the refugee population is also growing real fast.
>>
File: b4f.jpg (23KB, 569x428px)
b4f.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
>>135486586
I was there in may. Haven't seen any black or muslim outside of reykjavik. Also their feminists, I met a few, aren't like your common angry human waste euro or american feminist. They are more happy people and even hold on to family values and national pride. Only my experience, could be wrong though
>>
>>135486586
iceland isn't even real. it's just a myth that the elite use to control our understanding of the earth's geography.

i mean come on, be honest, have any of you even ever met an icelander before? they don't exist.
>>
Naes i rassin
>>
>>135490688
Fuck 5 Marry 2 Kill 4
>>
>>135500703
I have met one, faggot

>https://youtu.be/5F_INMLk_lE
>>
File: Anti migrant.jpg (62KB, 940x529px)
Anti migrant.jpg
62KB, 940x529px
>>135490688

Luckily we put up announcements in the middle east that migrants where not welcome. So the whole migrant stream went trough Denmark to Sweden due to low gibs.
>>
>>135490688
the far right, always the far right.
>>
>>135486586
I live in Iceland and I've almost never seen black people in Iceland
>>
You do realize that one small african village has more inhabitants than the whole of Iceland, yes?
>>
>>135506420
>almost never
>almost

should be literally never. God damn it, how are the niggers not freezing
>>
>>135498598
This. Every western white country is infested by niggers.
>>
>>135498598

DELET THIS
>>
>>135498598
i understand places like sweden, uk, and germany, but iceland? isn't iceland too far and isolated for the rapefugees?
>>
>>135498598
And now they are infesting the supreme and homogenous icelandic dna with nigger and shitskin dna, this shit got to fucking stop.
>>
>>135499009
>family values
>island

mate they literally celebrate women who have kids with three different dads, its one of the most cucked places on earth, like the other anons said their isolation is the only thing protecting them against their own stupidity
>>
File: ASDASDSA.png (88KB, 940x529px)
ASDASDSA.png
88KB, 940x529px
>>135506240
>not posting the original

baka senpai
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.