[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been watching interviews and lectures by Ben Shapiro and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 19

File: shapiro1-624x382.jpg (31KB, 624x382px) Image search: [Google]
shapiro1-624x382.jpg
31KB, 624x382px
I have been watching interviews and lectures by Ben Shapiro and he seems to be an excellent politician that recognizes and advocates most if not all right wing values. What doesn't /pol/ support this guy more? I know that he's a
>jew
but is that the only reason?
>>
>>135483456
He became incredibly disingenuous during the election. Started off with simply misleading people on Trump's policies, then to full blown kvetching over his mattress girl Michelle Fields. He still does the misleading thing on his weekly show and goes full "muh horseshoe theory" all the time, but as far as basic bitch things like economic policy, he's alright.
>>
File: IMG_3031.jpg (270KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3031.jpg
270KB, 2000x1000px
>>135483456
Nice try Shapiro. If you're lucky, maybe Hillary can run again so you can vote for her.
>>
>>135483456
Shapiro's a piece of neocon filth who wants to use us to further the Greater Israel Project.
>>
>>135483456
He's a kike plain and simple. I'm gonna be rooting for him tomorrow nonetheless
>>
>>135483815
/thread
>>
File: highgrounding.jpg (148KB, 997x891px) Image search: [Google]
highgrounding.jpg
148KB, 997x891px
>>135483456
>>
>>135483456

You are a Jew too LARPer. Stop LARPing a a jew and respect your ancestors you traitor.

Do you know that most people think traitors should be killed before enemies?
>>
>>135483815
nice post
he showed his colors this election. If you want a right wing debater, Ann Coulter is unironically better. She held by Trump and believed in him. Her voice just makes me want to die.
>>
>>135483815

fpbp
>>
>>135483456
In the next republican representative is either a neocon jew puppet or an actual jew I preffer Ben. He will run for senator for Cali in 8-10 years, POTUS in 20-24 years
>>
>>135483456
Based Ben has always been /ourguy/, a /pol/ favorite. Ignore butthurt Muslims that pretend to be us when shitting on him.
>>
Has he debated Cenk yet?
>>
how much are you paid to post about a fucking irrelevant and hated jewish idiot? there is already a faggot jew ben shapiro threat up, sage this shit. fuck you ben you are getting gassed.
>>
>>135486366
ben shapiro is fucking HATED in socal by his own yeshiva and schools. he wouldn't last a week here. we won't let him. fuck off kike. the guy is a fucking dweeb idiot. he should move to israel. you too. or you die. your choice. toodles, ben.
>>
Remember when he quit breitbart because "trump assaulted" their little Jew slut proffessional victim reporter and they didn't chastise trump for it (because he did nothing wrong).

WHAT A LITTLE KEK JEW FAGGOT!
>>
>>135487801
Tomorrow (Sunday) and im excited to finally see Cenk get fucking dragged by someone who wont go easy
>>
>>135489166
I think jews should be gased, but i also think he will run in politics and he will do well. One more jew in the nest of jew rats that is the US, who cares.
0,001% jews in my country
>>
he was very anti-trump
>>
>>135483456
He knows how to dismantle the left but he ultimately can't get over his jewishness. He finds the idea of an ethno-state abominable despite claiming a Jewish ethno-state is non-negotiable.

He dodges this hypocrisy by bringing up his Moroccan Jew wife as a means to say that Israel is multi-cultural and multi-ethnic even though she's no darker than he is;
>>
>>135483456
I like Shapiro. He spoke well at the Free Speech Committee hearing in Congress the other day.
>>
Pol is only ironically right wing.
>>
I like shapiro, hes /myguy/
>>
File: illegal_welfare.jpg (103KB, 575x767px) Image search: [Google]
illegal_welfare.jpg
103KB, 575x767px
>>135489844
When Anna debated Ann today at Politicon she was incredibly disingenuous with her "facts". Since it was held in Califag the liberals cheered loud for her not knowing their dumbasses looked even more retarded cheering for completely false statements.

>There's already a border wall that runs the entire length of the border. Waste of tax money.

<Loud cheers>

Yeah sure its like a foot high in some places and other places absolutely nothing and cars drive right in. It's a joke.

>As we all know illegals can't get federal benefits so this whole "Illegal aliens are a tax burden" is a lie

Bullshit. They get all sorts of social welfare programs for themselves. They get public education as well. They cost taxpayers on average $125 billion annually. Pic related.

Thankfully Ann called her on her bs on many of them.

I'd imaging Cenk will be using a bunch of bullshit and stating it like it's facts as well.
>>
File: shapiro.png (53KB, 613x317px) Image search: [Google]
shapiro.png
53KB, 613x317px
>>135483456
pic related
>>
File: hegel.jpg (101KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
hegel.jpg
101KB, 990x659px
>>135483456
1. He's not a politician
2. He lied during the election frequently
3. He is an excellent debater
4. He frequently gets predictions and analyses wrong
5. He's very ideological and calls it "principled"

/POL/ STATUS: Mildly tolerated by most, loved by neocons, despised by stormfags
>>
i like him. i listen to his podcast every day.
im also on /pol/ every day.
really makes you think
>>
File: 1497687063906.jpg (72KB, 750x649px) Image search: [Google]
1497687063906.jpg
72KB, 750x649px
>>135483456
Like all Jews Shapiro supports and works for the erasure of Whites and White nations, because to Jews, Whites are ALWAYS the greater enemy. Only Whites successfully pulled off mass-pogroms and the holocaust, only Whites are the real threat to Jewish hegemony.
>>
File: 1499483302191.jpg (414KB, 634x746px) Image search: [Google]
1499483302191.jpg
414KB, 634x746px
>>135491395
>>
>>135491395
Came here to post this. He's fine with America becoming non-white, but ask him how he feels about Israel becoming non-jewish. He's just another kike hypocrite hellbent on destroying whites.
>>
>>135489844
You are going to get disappointed. Cenk is a total brainlet and strong believer of the "the loudest guy wins" school of thought. So it's going to be a total shitshow
>>
>>135491581
Which will make him look like a autistic manchild when you have Shapiro who tends to be calm and collective.
>>
File: 1500923053420.jpg (91KB, 638x732px) Image search: [Google]
1500923053420.jpg
91KB, 638x732px
>>135491029
(((This)))
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 235x215px
>>135491279
This is why we despise him, op.
>>
>>135483815
You don't understand man, Michelle Fields was literally amputated after being bodyslammed and Shapiro was the only one brave enough to quit his job at Breitbart in protest!
>>
being an admitted and proud jew is the only reason we need. if he helps take down our opposition thats fine but we wont support him

>mudtrails with a sign are roads now
>>
File: 1493441289878.jpg (16KB, 247x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493441289878.jpg
16KB, 247x255px
what the fuck happened to this place in 2017?
shills and nufags fucking everywhere
>>
>>135491893
thx for image
i will spread this seed
>>
>>135491995
Summerfags, you obscenely new fucking dipshit.
>>
File: 1499358790482.png (97KB, 1103x608px) Image search: [Google]
1499358790482.png
97KB, 1103x608px
>>135483456
shitty subverter of the true movement, all he does is rebrand neocon. in addition his opinions on economic policy, israel, foreign policy are all shit
>>
File: Really makes you think Benji.png (182KB, 750x649px) Image search: [Google]
Really makes you think Benji.png
182KB, 750x649px
>>135491478
>>135491560
Really makes you think
>>
>>135483456
Cenk will break him.
>>
>>135492004
My pleasure.

>>135492556
Has anyone called him out for this blatant hypocrisy?
>>
>>135483456
He's good with numbers and has an interesting way of analysing situations.

But he's got a bad case of tunnel vision and he's only a conservative because he's a kike. He doesn't seem to have any particular love for what should be his nation (The United States).
>>
>>135491560
Israel is an ethno-state though. America is not.
>>
>>135483456
delete all eceleb threads
ban all eceleb thread OPs
sage all eceleb threads
>>
>>135492858
Wrong. America was a white ethnostate until the Hart-Cellar act in 1965.
>>
File: Shapiro BTFO.png (566KB, 605x955px) Image search: [Google]
Shapiro BTFO.png
566KB, 605x955px
>>135492719
Yeah they have, but Shapiro knows what he's doing. He wants a racially unaware White America because a racially aware White America might notice and effectively turn on Jews. He's not going to engage in an arguement over it, it's a Jedi mind trick for the goyim.
>>
File: Australian Ethno-State.png (341KB, 517x479px) Image search: [Google]
Australian Ethno-State.png
341KB, 517x479px
>>135493151
So was Australia until around the same time.
>>
>>135493461
Indeed. What Western country before the 60s (other than France) was openly pro-diversity? People confuse "nation of immigrant" former colonies with multiculturalism, even though those immigrants were white-only and assimilated to the host culture.
>>
File: 1499627092255.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1499627092255.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>>135483815
fpbp
>>
>>135483456

>notices Christianity.
>notices bs about values.

Fuck off zog bot.
>>
Shapiro is a neocon fuck face who sucks Isreal's cock every chance he gets.
>>
>>135483456
I like that he btfo clock boy in court
>suing a jew lawyer

>>135493461
>tfw nsw and vic railed against chink immigration in 1910s
>tfw 100 years later they are chink
>>
>>135486144
>Ann Coulter
>good debater
>>
File: 22135253agenda.jpg (50KB, 404x476px) Image search: [Google]
22135253agenda.jpg
50KB, 404x476px
>>135495768

>Western civilisation is best.
>We must defend Western civilisation.
>Western civilisation is based on Jewish values.
>Zionism is Western.
>We must defend Zionism.

Basically it's a Jewish way of ensuring that White countries all have a cultural national outlook which means that Jews can reside there while ensuring that the Jews have a special country of their own.

The only way these idiots could ever reach an agreement is if they were to openly support White Nationalism, but they simply refuse to do this.
The ironic thing is if they would simply let up on this issue, a lot of hostility towards Jews would cease. If they recognise our national self determination we could quite easily recognise theirs, as White people evidently do not have much of a problem doing.
They still refuse to do this, the double standards are obvious to anyone who studies the subject seriously and for that reason hatred grows for Jews.
>>
>>135490678
>Jewish ethno-state
Its a religious state. Black jews, chink jews, indian jews, jews who convert orthodoxally are all able to go there

It would be like Armenia saying anyone who is a member of the Armenian church can enter. Sure armenians would çl be allowed, but so would any black or chink who converted by their rules.

Would pol be ok with this? Same for Russia and the russian orthodox church, or the sweden luteran church and sweden. Would pol say a swedish state accepting any member of the church of sweden as a swede and a citizen is what pol wants, and that this is in any way similar to a "white ethno-state"?
>>
>>135483456
>>135483456

we know its you Ben, fuck off
>>
>>135496874

>Its a religious state.

Theodor Herzl himself wasn't a religious Jew.
It's an ethnicity. They all claim Jewish descent and claim to be part of the same nation by virtue of this.
Racial tribalism however even trumps this, as evidenced by semi-racial divisions within Israel.

Not to be rude but, if you didn't know that Jewish wasn't simply a religion, you don't even have the most basic level of education on the subject.
>>
>>135496874
Jewishness is a blurred line between religion and ethnicity since it's a religion where ethnicity is essential.

There was an original Hebrew people of the Levant region and there are genetic distinctions among Jews. Jews believe Jewishness is non-negotiable and applies to non-practicing jews so long as their mothers are jews.

It's not exactly a scientifically backed ethnicity at least in terms of the current diversity of self-defined Jews but it certainly exists as an ethnic idea backed by both religious and non-religious Jews.

Israel is essentially an ethno-state as a result, even if there are differences between Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrahi. The conflicts between the Orthodox jews and the government show that there is a stronger notion of jews as an ethnicity than a religion considering the willingness by the secular government to disregard the will of the fundamentally religious.

Let us not forget the sterilization of black Jews and other groups that have basically amounted to being culturally alien to westernized jewish culture hence the blatant supremacy of the Ashkenazi and to a lesser degree the Sephardi over the Mizrahi jews, which have been ironically shown to posses as far lower IQ; Which to an ethno-nationalist Ashkenazi jew would be a threat to a superior idea of the jewish people.

In the long term israel will cut away and reject those older Jewish ethnic groups that have become an embarrassment to the more powerful European idea of a jewry.
>>
>>135497573
wrong.

any jew of any race or ethnicity is allowed into israel. from ethiopian to polish to iraqi jews.
>>
In addition to being a Jew, he advocates self defeating positions on every cause he claims to support.

He wanted healthcare reform. Backs repeal without replacement, and abolishing Medicaid>

He wants Trump's tax cuts, but then cries about deficits or raising taxes in other areas to make up for cuts in other areas.

He wants immigration reform, but also wants more immigrants, more HB1s and more refugees.

He wants to cut government spending, but wants us at war with Syria, Iran, North Korea, and Qatar. Keeping the military in all these places would require massive increases in government spending.

He is a cancer to any belief he has and any cause he "supports" as his support comes with so many strings that keeping him and his cohort satisfied would prevent the cause "supported" from ever actually being put into place.
>>
>>135497573
Ben Shapiro doesn't care about this, and anyone can convert, its pretty much a religion too, even if some jews don't practice it and they only try to convert the children of jewish women.
You could convert and go live there.
Again, would you accept this in your white state? Blacks and chinks being accepted as white if they convert? If not, you can't compare Ben's view to yours
>>
>>135497797
Ashkenazi are a minority in Israel, and more than 35% of kids born there are of at least partial mizrahi descent.
Check the other thread on Shapiro vs Cenk for all the data.

And the point was that comparing Ben's view of Israel as a jewish state to pols view of a white state is retarded. He doesn't accept non-religious jews as equals, only caring about religion. It would only be comparable if pol accepted that anyone who converts to russian orthodoxy is a russian anf should be accepted in Russia, or that anyone who "converted to whitaism" is white, irrespective of genetics.
Pol tries to accuse Ben of defending things he doesn not do and being a hypocrite somehow for caring about americanism (i.e. american values and cultural adsimilation) than color, when he cares more about religion than color or ancestry when it comes to jews too. Just like he thinks a black man who follows the law and has american values is more desirable in the USA than a white liberal who wants to open the doors for deranged bullshit and islam, he accepts anyone who converts to judaism (i.e. follows jewish values, according to jewish law) as a jew
>>
>>135498069

You dumb mother fucker.
NON-jews can move to israel.
Jewishness is NOT religious concept. It's an ethnic concept. HENCE atheist Jews, Christian Jews, etc.

How can you not grasp such basic shit you dumb bastard?
>>
>>135483456
> Was against Trump
> Doesn't care about the browning of America.
> Shilling for Israel kike

It's enough for /pol/ to hate him
>>
>>135498794
>He wanted healthcare reform
He never said this ever, and matter fact he argues against the mere use of "healthcare" when related to the government, saying doctors can provide this. He says "medical care" is the proper term.

And he wants tax cuts but not more taxes and leaving his children in debt forever? Wew lad, how can he possibly reconcile these positions?
>cut government spending, especially welfare
Wow almost like the position he defends, really makes you think.

>he wants aol these wars
Citation very much needed for each one of them, individually and with a focus on "want", vs "thinks it might be necessary, so prepare for it".

And no military spending is one of the few legitimate roles of government for Ben, and do not come close in amount ro entitlements and welfare, as he has said several times. Pol is too dumb when it comes to the nuancea of foreign policy tho, and was sperging out when Trump tomahawked one airport, thinking "drumpf will literally draft us to nuclear ww3 in russia now, whaah whaah", so "Assad is bad and we shouldn't defend him" turns into "drumpf needs to NUKE tehran".

And citation needed on him wanting "more refugees" (protip: its fake news) or on how wanting "immigration reform" (show me him using this term btw, not sure he said it) is somehow incompatible with not wanting to abolish h1-b period. (and proof of this, since his website has reported on h1-b abuse before, and he has never been for open borders, against e-verify or even border control), and let me recall you "immigration reform" is a liberal buzzword for amnesty
>>
>>135501346

Ben shapiro dosn't care about what?

I made four statements in that post.
Which of them does ben shaprio "not care about" ???

> its pretty much a religion too, even if some jews don't practice it and they only try to convert the children of jewish women.

That's precisely why it's an ethnicity thing primarily. Israel was not intended to be a religious state. Hardcore religious Jews do not even recognise the state of Israel..

>Again, would you accept this in your white state? Blacks and chinks being accepted as white if they convert? If not, y

You can't convert to White... wtf.

>you can't compare Ben's view to yours

Yes I can. I want a homeland for my people where my peoples culture and values are put at the top of the priority list and the only people allowed to be in are people that strictly adhere to this and those who do not, even if White, can be expected to be treated as second class citizens.
>>
>>135502022

>It's enough for /pol/ to hate him

You say that like it isn't a big deal.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170715-220737.jpg (287KB, 861x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170715-220737.jpg
287KB, 861x1207px
>>135483456
He refuses to address the race issues and the fact that whites both need and are entitled to an ethnostate, while having said that a removal of non-jews from Israel is the only (final) solution for people who believe that it has a right to exist.
>>
>>135502466

>Pol is too dumb when it comes to the nuancea of foreign policy tho, and was sperging out when Trump tomahawked one airport, thinking "drumpf will literally draft us to nuclear ww3 in russia now, whaah whaah", so "Assad is bad and we shouldn't defend him" turns into "drumpf needs to NUKE tehran".

Except that didn't happen.
You know, for such a nitpicker, you sure do lump all of /pol/fags into the same precise ideological basket without justification.

Those that expressed those opinions had valid reason to be concerned about his strike on Assad. How could it be anything other than a concern?
>>
>>135487801
Nah, that's tommorow for the second day of politicon, ben would anally rape cenk if he wasn't jewish
>>
>>135505083

There's really no rights beyond what people give them. Which is where the stereotype of the Jewish swindler becomes a problem.
You have to give people a reason to play ball with you, and that reason usually involves having overwhelming force, which Jews don't have, or, some kind of deal that is appealing to the people you want to have respecting your rights.

It's at this deal phase where the Jewish mental disorder begins to sew problems that invariably blow up in their faces.
They are simply terrible negotiators.

Recognising Israel isn't a really big problem for Whites, heck, even a Greater Israel wouldn't be that much of a concern to Whites, who themselves have themselves a vast empire of their own.
But they refuse to recognise our same desire for self respect, self defense and self determination. Whites must be mere rootless "individuals" with a "western" civic national outlook.

The problem is, they are pitching a shitty deal to the guys with the biggest guns.

When negotiating, as far as I am concerned, if the other person denies you anything, then you should simply take everything.
>>
>>135483456
Tell you what, why don't you hop on twitter and ask your based jewish man who he would support in a war for survival, America or Israel? The answer may surprise you.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.