[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if trump doesn't get the 2020 seat again, does that mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3319.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3319.gif
655KB, 460x426px
So if trump doesn't get the 2020 seat again, does that mean USA is gonna have open boarders?
>>
>Close the door.
>>
>>135480389
trump is destroying what little chance the republican party had left to continue surviving. We are witnessing the death of the two party system in America. The future is literally female. I hope the memes were worth it, boys.
>>
>>135482433
Or hes destroying the republicans to bring a more right wing party.
>>
>>135482526
and then you woke up
>>
the only reason trump won was because people couldn't fathom the idea of a woman being president. it's not sexism, it's just something built into our dna (look it up). We are much more likely to be against female authority figures.

A male democrat will wipe the floor with trump in 2020, and republicans won't win general elections again for a loooooong time.
>>
>>135480389
They ran everyone they had against him in the 2016 primary. Who has a shot at taking his place?
>>
>>135482433
I realized that if 100% of the USA was forced to watch the ICE white house presser from the other day Trump would be at 70% approval. Did you hear those media kikes asking questions like "isn't targeting MS13 a secret attack on """"immigrant""" communities." and "what about the """"MIXED"""" communities (meaning populations of illegals and legals hiding them).
And then that cuck on tucker was repeating that same thing yesterday. I weep for our blind white brothers on the left.
>>
File: Beady eyed anglo.jpg (25KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
Beady eyed anglo.jpg
25KB, 490x313px
>>135480389
>get the seat
>>
>>135482786
>A male democrat will wipe the floor with trump in 2020
>Male democrat
Female democrats are more masculine than the males.
>>
>>135483475
eh. probably Joe Biden
>>
File: 45648746651.jpg (52KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
45648746651.jpg
52KB, 600x398px
>>135482786
If he's white the Democratic base won't vote for him, and lets face it, the Democratic party has chased away all the white working class Democrats with their anti white racism. Blacks and Hispanics have different aims and goals good luck getting them to support a non racial member. The Democrats bet big on racial and identity politics and that chicken is and will continue to come home roost. You think your average black guy or pedro likes faggots or mudslimes? TOP KEK.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.