[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No more knowledgeable, caring, or patriotic man has ever become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: justin_trudeau.jpg (277KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau.jpg
277KB, 1200x902px
No more knowledgeable, caring, or patriotic man has ever become Canadian Prime Minister.

Prove me wrong /pol/. Hint: You can't.
>>
File: trudyunicycle.jpg (56KB, 496x746px) Image search: [Google]
trudyunicycle.jpg
56KB, 496x746px
>>135476879
This is true.
>>
If you care about your enemies they lose.
>>
I'd unironically become a libtard if he makes UBI a thing. Also legalized weed would be nice.
>>
If your enemy hits you and you turn the other cheek, you both win.
>>
>>135476879
>No more knowledgeable, caring, or patriotic man has ever become Canadian Prime Minister.

He's a joke. He isn't knowledgeable about anything, he is more pathologically compassionate than any hysterical, senseless woman and his idea of patriotism is literally bringing in every single foreigner he possibly can to transform Canadian into a soulless, multicultural, valueless, nihilistic, social hellscape where there are no real Canadians left.
>>
File: TrudeauRipaSeacrest.jpg (54KB, 631x392px) Image search: [Google]
TrudeauRipaSeacrest.jpg
54KB, 631x392px
>>135477419
>He's a joke. He isn't knowledgeable about anything, he is more pathologically compassionate than any hysterical, senseless woman and his idea of patriotism is literally bringing in every single foreigner he possibly can to transform Canadian into a soulless, multicultural, valueless, nihilistic, social hellscape where there are no real Canadians left.

No worries, He loves you no matter what. We all win with Justin.
>>
>>135476879
I hope this is a shitpost leafag
>>
File: ronald-reagan-nostalgia-gop.jpg (104KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
ronald-reagan-nostalgia-gop.jpg
104KB, 920x537px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl4I_PVI2cE
>>
>>135476879
That's not saying much.
>>
With Justin at the helm, we don't even need to worry about deficits - that shit will just sort itself out and balance on their own. How much more based can you get?
>>
>>135477580
>No worries, He loves you no matter what. We all win with Justin.

No we don't. Canada is poorer than it has been in 40-50 years. It's only going to get poorer. This is the result of globalism and diversity and King Cuck Trudeau is the epitome of it. He is the champion of Canada's decline. This country is going to be like Argentina in 20 years without the relatively homogeneous population and more pleasant weather.
>>
File: fp0728-gs-gdp (1).jpg (58KB, 940x622px) Image search: [Google]
fp0728-gs-gdp (1).jpg
58KB, 940x622px
>>135477419

"Backed by his local candidates, Trudeau stepped onto a low platform and rallied the troops with a fluent and encouraging speech -- none of the ums and ahs of his media scrums, and certainly not read off cards."

They understand and trust Canadians and they've been working hard to make Canada a better place. They also understand the economic benefits of migrants, evident in how our GDP has gone up by 4.6% since last year.
>>
File: schwartztrudeaufreeland.jpg (24KB, 598x239px) Image search: [Google]
schwartztrudeaufreeland.jpg
24KB, 598x239px
>>135478115
>No we don't. Canada is poorer than it has been in 40-50 years. It's only going to get poorer. This is the result of globalism and diversity and King Cuck Trudeau is the epitome of it. He is the champion of Canada's decline. This country is going to be like Argentina in 20 years without the relatively homogeneous population and more pleasant weather.

The ultimate mindfuck is Trudeau is a total actor playing a part. He doesn't have an original policy idea in his head at all. He's the front man of all manner of globalist shilling. Pic related.
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>135478818
Mass repliers belong in the trash.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.