[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not about getting larger, it is about safety. htt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: l8.png (240KB, 899x814px) Image search: [Google]
l8.png
240KB, 899x814px
It's not about getting larger, it is about safety.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-28/u-s-court-rebukes-faa-over-incredible-shrinking-airline-seat
>>
>>135476371
I enjoy hating on fatties as much as anyone but that's not really the point here. Coach seats are now uncomfortable for average sized people. It's corporate America screwing the consumer.
>>
>>135476465
>average sized people

the article did not state people getting "taller".
>>
>>135476852
It specifically mentioned leg room.
>>
>>135476465
(((corporate america)))
>>
>>135476371

>The court said the FAA had used "off-point" studies and "undisclosed tests using unknown parameters" to justify its initial refusal to review the rules. "That type of vaporous record will not do," the court said.

This is the key point. You can't just justify to keep packing people like sardines all in the name of profit.

Citing vague studies to refute this kind of common sense is pure jewing. It's amazing how 3 years of low oil prices is not enough for the airlines when they now are actually profitable.
>>
>>135477274
Exactly.

They pack you into a sardine can and give you piss poor service and no recourse for when they kick you off a flight they intentionally overbooked. Even first class isn't what it used to be.

Then they expect retards like OP to blame their fellow Americans instead.
>>
>>135476465
>not flying business class

Letting poorfags on planes was a mistake.
>>
Fuck off OP. I ain't fat but I'm not trying to squeeze in shoulder to shoulder with strangers for hours at a time in a flying commie block. Let the fatties have their biggers seats, more room for me.
>>
>>135476371
Honestly, the government is the problem, as usual and not the solution. If you want this problem solved, let foreign airlines compete in the US, boom. Problem fucking fixed.
>>
>>135477510

should the seats be renamed "manlet", "skeletor" and "ham planet" to accommodate the diverse body sizes?
>>
>>135477859
Or how about you build airplanes for comfort and not maximum jewage?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.