[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any white /pol/acks here that grew up/live in a non-white (black,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Any white /pol/acks here that grew up/live in a non-white (black, latino etc.) neighbourhood? How was it like?
>>
>>135471178
Loud, they are incapable of being quiet. Having to secure everything because if it isn't anchored down it will get stolen. Trash everywhere, Diversity is a shit meme and the fucking niggers destroyed what was once a 99% white town.
>>
It was like losing 80% of my families property value after 1 family moved in

when the city section 8'd a second family it was like letting the city take the property which was then later condemned due to no inhabitants
>>
>>135471178
Chicken bones EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>135471178
dont walk at night
>>
south florida in the 90s wasn't so great. just crackheads everywhere and lots of break-ins.
>>
>>135471905
Yes! God damn Chinese takeout wings.
>>
>>135471178
I grew up in a polish enclave in NYC, went I reached 6th grade I needed to go to a school outside the neighborhood. The school was 90% non-white, it was hell on earth and a rude awakening to what multiculturalism really means
>>
>>135471905
My hometown was white but my highschool was diversity central and I shit you not there were chicken bones in the hallway at least once a week
>>
File: absolutely degenerate.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely degenerate.png
360KB, 600x600px
grew up in a very mexican part of houston AMA
>>
>>135471178
I grew up in a mostly black part of Atlanta. It actually wasn't that bad. One of the wealthiest black suburbs at the time. Around 2006-07 it started going down hill, but I was gone by then. I currently live in a minority majority city. It's not bad, but it's not great like the self loathing, guilt ridden white majority cities.
>>
>>135472447
Did you make any non-white friends?
>>
>>135471178
I live in a neighborhood in Philadelphia that consists of whites, blacks(not niggers), and Asians. Pretty nice and comfy, desu.
>>
It sucked. It drained every last drop of sympathy, trust, and liberal ideals out of me.
>>
>>135471178
>Dad does sewer and water hook ups
>Has to go into project homes with nogs
>One home has a hole punched in the wall
>Peeks into the hole when nog family isn't looking
>Chicken bones and garbage
>Another home has a clear path worn in the carpet from fridge to couch
He used to drive me through Kankakee, IL for fun after visiting the gun show. It was like a safari. Pointing out the porch monkeys, alpha chimps, and sheboons. Quite the education seeing an entire neighborhood on a Friday hanging out on their porches during prime work hours.
Really changed my perspective when the only previous experience I've had was with three domesticated chimps in my school.
>>
File: 1trix.jpg (127KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1trix.jpg
127KB, 666x500px
>>135471178
Yeah, assuming all of Orlando, FL or just Florida qualify.
>>
>>135471178
didn't live in a black neighborhood, but I went to a majority black high school.

Basically whites and blacks were socially segregated. I never had any close black friends and would only talk to them during football season because I was on the team because I was in all AP classes so I never had classes with them after 9th grade.

There was a lot of fights and our school was fucking terrible in grades/ graduation percentage/ etc. The only positive was that our pep rallies were lit.

I grew up in a rural/suburban area so I don't know anything about the inner city ghettos are anything.
>>
>>135473295
This.

Nothing made me more racist then Florida juvy. It really makes me think the ultra "tolerant" fucks just hasn't had enough first hand exposure or sometimes (as was epidemic around 2010 or so but seems to have kinda died down) you saw white kids in black neighborhoods that just grew to hate their own whiteness in a sad attempt at gaining acceptance from the society they find themselves in. These wiggers don't have a chance. Sad really.
>>
grew up in a very rural part of hawaii - barely even a town, just dirt roads. i was always the only white kid in all of my classes. my school system would hold about maybe 4 or 5 white kids max, all in different grades. it was mostly hawaiians, with other oceania races (micronesia, samoans etc) and of course a gook or two. none of the teachers were white. life was absolute hell for my blonde ass. there's a term in hawaiian called "haole" - basically their version of honkey. i heard that word way, way more times than my actual name. a lot of the hatred on their end was focused on colonization - it's their land, and whitey has no right to be there. beaches that i used to love to go to would turn into "kapu" areas, a place overtaken or "reclaimed" by natives, no whiteys allowed. kids would physically assault me in any way they could. one girl actually tried her hardest to pull my blonde hair out of my scalp. natives didn't want anything to do with me. the culture was very much ingrained into the school system, going so far as having required hawaiian education classes. the teachers, staff, community leaders etc all knew each other and all knew my classmates - they took care of them, and paid no attention to me. a lot of white kids i know/knew just did homeschooling. it was all basically the same experience as being white and living on an indian reservation
>>
>>135475304
forgot to add - shit got much more intense in high school, but not towards whites. there was huge race wars between hawaiians and micronesians, to the point where my high school had to be shut down for a week. best entertainment i've ever seen. also, there were cockroaches always present in the classrooms
>>
>>135476642
>cockroaches always present in the classrooms

wierd place for a turkish community.
>>
>>135475304
>hell for me

they're just words anon
>>
>>135471178
Very unwelcome.
My class in elementary and primary was 50% nignog, couple of muslims too.
Neighbourhood slowly shifted to mudshit, and got more annoying as a result.

This combination is the perfect recipe for conservatism, ye olde type.
>>
>>135473226
None
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.