[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bo Dallas, dare i say it, /ourguy/? >The latest episode

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: BO DALLAS.png (185KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BO DALLAS.png
185KB, 512x512px
Is Bo Dallas, dare i say it, /ourguy/?
>The latest episode of Talk is Jericho features Bo Dallas, current member of The Miztourage, spending an hour talking about the various conspiracy theories he believes. They include but are not limited to:

>He believes in god and the Bible is "the word" but it's been manipulated by man and some books are missing.
>He believes the Illuminati, or lizard people, are the ones who have the missing chapters.
>He believes that the Earth is hollow, and there is a class of aliens who live there.
>The Reptilian people are a higher class of people who run the Earth.
>He does believe we've been to the moon but the moon landing video is faked. The reason? NASA found things there they don't want us to know. That includes some sort of alien race living up there.
>He doesn't think a plane hit the Pentagon, but instead it was bombed.
>The explosions that brought down the Twin Towers on 9/11 was "a controlled destruction."
>There are actors paid by the government to give interviews to help debunk conspiracy theories.
>He believes there were giant people, a higher power of race who weren't as intelligent, and they were cannibals.
>The giant people might be the aliens living in the hollow Earth.
>>
BASED BO WORKING /POL/ INTO A SHOOT
>>
>>135468312
he's more working the jews into a shoot lol
>>
If they make "crazy conspiracy theorist" his character he will become my favorite wrestler
>>
>>135468115
>The Miztourage
wew lad, just as I was thinking about catching an episode of Raw to see what's habbenin these days.
>>
>>135468115
Wtf, he's my guy. Guy must have read the Book of Enoch.
Video description
From giants, nephilim, demons, and watchers — all the way to messengers, fallen ones, and the mysteries behind the world and even the worlds above and below, The Book Of Enoch tells it all!

So why has this Book been hidden and concealed for so long?

Could there be even DEEPER TRUTHS behind this Book that your elite don't want you to know?!

Deeper Truths including the TRUTH about giants, dinosaurs, aliens, flat earth, and Future Prophecies?

Is there a Secret Agenda behind hiding such a Book, and hiding TRUTH?!?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUQaKOWPZEE [Embed] [Embed]
>>
>>135470435
yeah you know Vince he will always implement some shitty things in his shows to ruin it. Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins are the only thing worth checking out. Great Khali also just recently returned
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.