[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born with a silver spoon in his mouth >inherit an already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: av2unne3kzihcphkcab4.jpg (98KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
av2unne3kzihcphkcab4.jpg
98KB, 800x694px
>born with a silver spoon in his mouth
>inherit an already thriving real estate empire
>lets other people handle the complicated aspects of his finances while he prances around on camera for his kitsch brand
>Basically a glorified Paris Hilton
>>
>supports slavery and genocide
>calls others racists
>butthurt over words on the internet.

Nigger.
>>
>>135467422
>Complain about democrat support of slavery
>Uses words that reinforces racism and history of slavery

Oh ok
>>
>>135467223
Eh got me to respond
6/10
>>
>>135468937
quit being a faggot
I can rp too
>>
File: Blow_a_kiss_by_ailenni.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blow_a_kiss_by_ailenni.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
DIS https://youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
>>
File: 1501062372518.jpg (171KB, 1023x655px) Image search: [Google]
1501062372518.jpg
171KB, 1023x655px
>>135467223

repeatedly drives one business after another into the ground as he parties all night on coke binges, banks stop lending to him, he almost craters, then russian oligarchs pump billions out of russia into trump properties, saving his sorry ass yet again
>>
File: 1487177645542.jpg (118KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487177645542.jpg
118KB, 427x500px
All these anti-Trump threads sure get my noggin joggin.
>>
>>135467223
I can't argue with this
>>
Trump is still somehow better than most politicians and Paris at least isn't the typical virtue signaling SJW millennial.
>>
>>135473230
he's doing exactly that but on the right.
>>
>>135474099
I was talking about Paris. Despite everything else she doesn't appear to be your typical virtue signaling millennial. You are correct about the right going too far and becoming like SJW themselves but for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. If the left didn't go so far with their SJW nonsense it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>135467223
>born with a silver spoon in his mouth

yes yes everyone should be born poor just like you.
>>
>>135475341
right was already full retard since Reagan
>>
File: Pardon Me!.png (1MB, 875x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pardon Me!.png
1MB, 875x800px
>>135470097
>repeatedly drives one business after another into the ground as he parties all night on coke binges, banks stop lending to him, he almost craters, then russian oligarchs pump billions out of russia into trump properties, saving his sorry ass yet again
Now that's not FAKE NEWS
>>
>>135467223

>President of the United States of America
>>
>>135468937
Yeah words don't actually do the things you think they do, faggot.
>>
>check flag
>it's a fucking donkey
almost gave it a you
>>
>>135478128
You did
>>
>>135478128
Says the retard trying to revive a defeated ideology.
>>
>>135467223
His ass alone weighs more than Paris Hilton
>>
>>135467223
>empire
I'm gonna go ahead and chomp on this bait. Frederick Trump was a slumlord. When him and Donald would walk on the street people wouldn't go "oh shit, it's the Trump's, look sharp!", they would go "ugh, it's that scoundrel Frederick Trump and his delinquent son". Sure the family had money, but they weren't part of the big boys club.
>>
>>135467223
>birthday money gone to waste
>unable to see the future
>unable to inquire fruitful career
>get college loans equivalent to a mortgage
>unable to rationalize reason for degree
>unable to utilize degree into career

>the guy that had his college paid for is the problem

A loser is a loser.
Get lost.
>>
>>135467223
thicc
>>
>>135477984
>President of a bunch of cucked white middle-american hicks who have been feeling too much "economic anxiety" as they become equal to others
>>
rich boy draft dodger also...

cant believe this loud mouth is our president

he is literally the epitome of your loud,ignorant, american tourist stereotype
>>
>>135467223
OP do you have the shop of the soldier saluting Trumps ass?
>>
>>135467223
>if OPs daddy wasn't a loser
>he would be billionaire too
>and president!!!
>>
>>135467223
>thinks being born rich is original sin
>thinks being born poor is original virtue
Communism: The World's Most Arbitrary Religion
>>
Oh, to be able to enhance the lives of the very people that control everything would truly be an amazing accomplishment. Expansion economy has never been tried before. Which is just not right, because if with an expansion it would not only shore –up the underclass it wouldn’t create just an innovation of new ideas only, but also a synergistic effect that would also catapult the collective intelligence of the human spices in ways that are unfathomable. Which would be the catalyst that has been lacking in the world to a large extent throughout the existence of human kind. It has been tried before, but people with limited thinking ability, which have died off, [to a large extent] polled back before the so called practices were able to in effect affect these dynamics. Perhaps one day forward thinking people like Donald Trump and others of great mental abilities will be able to effect the people that make these decisions but by the same token I’m not going to hold my breath. Based on my life experiences.
>>
>>135467223
I never thought he was some genius businessman. The Apprentice made it pretty obvious he was a pretender, a fake, a tacky boorish clown.

I voted for him to send a message. I also liked that he didn't give a fuck, claimed to care about immigration and didn't want anymore stupid wars. That was pretty much it. It was rolling the dice vs. open borders & multiple wars with Hillary
>>
When interdepartmental agencies in differing agencies within the agency, cannot be dealt with without effecting the whole it would be counterintuitive to the over dynamic too be a little bit more accommodating to the overall contract incorporated into the overall parameters contended in the contractual agreement. And to all parties in the contract. Because when dealings are effected and they sequence worse than for the bottom line of all parties those policies aren’t contingent with the mission statement. So thanks but no thanks I don’t want the position honorary lady coach although also thank you in advance I would also say thank you again for your considerate consideration for such a noble post and or position, truly.

Sincerely best regards
>>
>>135467223
born rich & handed career via nepotism:
- Anderson Cooper
- Jake Tapper
- Maggie Haberman
- pretty much all print and TV journalists are trust funders
- Jared Kushner
- Bill Gates grew up rich
- Zuckerberg grew up rich
>>
>>135467223

Has all that money
Enough to buy the political favors
Disgusted with the bullshit he is seeing
Cares enough to try and help fix the mess others have created
>>
>>135467223
THICC
>>
>>135481536
But who really admires any of these people
>>
File: 1501116397380.png (764KB, 692x701px) Image search: [Google]
1501116397380.png
764KB, 692x701px
>>135468937
>words are just as bad as killing someone

okay
>>
>>135467223
>>135468937
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.