[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /pol/ explain to me why beta numales always have passive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ape thinking .jpg (8KB, 248x204px) Image search: [Google]
ape thinking .jpg
8KB, 248x204px
Can /pol/ explain to me why beta numales always have passive aggressive, witty, and cynical humour
While alpha chads always have positive lighthearted jokes?
>>
>>135464181

what you mean?
>>
>>135464181
Betas are unhappy with their situation and unwilling to do anything while alphas even in crappy situations do what they can to make the most out of it.
TL:DR Betas hate life because they suck while alphas love life because they don't let the world keep them down.
>>
>>135464906
Yeah this makes sense
Betas make mean jokes to make themselves feel better and make others feel bad, while chads make jokes to make everyone feel better
Chads don't put others down to their level like betas do, they pull others up to their level
>>
I'm not sure, but if I'm sure it's the alphas men do not ask about the mood of betas and alphas on the internet one Saturday night
>>
>>135465471
I'm omega
I used to hang out with betas because I thought they would accept me more than alphas would, but the betas were absolutely mean and horrible to me
Very recently I've decided to hang out with alphas and they are wayyy nicer to me than betas are
Betas always made extremely mean and derogatory jokes about me to put me in my place, alphas just make lighthearted jokes to everyone
>>
>>135465819
It is true that if you go with betas no stacie will approach you, betas at a party are very defensive and are very boring

Or at least in my case, I had to leave with some betas of my school and I do not criticize them, they are friends of childhood and I do not want to remain like a bad friend and to reject them
>>
i would be lighthearted and positive to if i got my dick and nuts slobbed on and wrecked pussy on a normal basis.
>>
>>135464181
for betas relationships are liability so their humour is not meant for bonding but rather disgusting other people
>>
>>135466898
I'm a khvirgin with no friends
However I hang out with a different group now and am much more confident and happy than I used to be since I'm not dealing with people being mean and derogatory to me all the time
>>
Cynical, lazy, insecure, snarky assholes have cynical, lazy, insecure, snarky, assholish senses of humor.
>>
File: NZ_Pepe_template.png (19KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
NZ_Pepe_template.png
19KB, 785x757px
Kia ora bro
Not all alphas act the same. Also, in NZ we excessively rip on each other or randoms for no reason at all so it's hard to say.
If I had to guess, you're either an NZ chad or locked shit down or you're a beta who hung out at the school library.
But if you are the chad then you know banter is key to forming any real long lasting alliance
>>
people that are inferior always use smugness to justify their existence.
>>
>>135467864
Where are you from in NZ?
I'm guessing North Island because your humour is more similar to Australia's and Britain's than down south and your humour relies heavily on "banter"
>>
>>135467864
I'm neither a chad or a beta
I'm kind of in suspension, chads like me to hang out with them but I'm not a chad, but betas hate me so I'm not a beta
What do you mean by "locked shit down'?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.