/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon YES - White parents get their kids taken away for having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: -70b466b5ad96b356.jpg (63KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
-70b466b5ad96b356.jpg
63KB, 960x640px
>http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/07/parents_with_intellectual_disa.html

They have an IQ of 66 and 72. They literally the IQ of a nigger.

>I honestly don't understand why they can't have their children," Turner said. "I go to the grocery store and I see other people with their children and they're standing up in the grocery cart... and I think, how come they get to keep their children? How do they decide whose child they're going to take and whose child can stay?

Because they are white. 50 IQ niggers are encouraged to have as many babies as possible to help enrich the community.
>>
File: 1501118313884.gif (863KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501118313884.gif
863KB, 500x281px
Ahh yes Eugenics.
>>
>>135464071
white nationalists value 70IQ white niggers over 105+ iq east asians. this is white ethnocentrism is a joke and will always fail.
>>
>>135464071
Wait what? How is that even possible? I thought anything <80 meant you couldn't even put clothes on or eat without assistance. How were they able to reproduce let alone work and survive?
>>
>>135464595
>believes the IQ meme

Theres entire countries of niggers with IQs under 80. They can eat and put on clothes just fine.
>>
File: Jewish jew.jpg (72KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish jew.jpg
72KB, 530x530px
>>135464595
You've been lied to, white boy. How's it feel to fall for the IQ jew?
>>
>>135464071
In a healthy society these people would have been sterilized to prevent continuation of their shit genetics.
>>
>>135464071
I fucking hate retards, but damn this pissed me off.
You can't just take their kids when there are nogs breeding rabidly and doing way worse than these folks.
>>
>>135464071
>>135464543
You are strawmanning. A white nationalist would care who breeds. The mom didn't even know she was pregnant with her first kid (9 months of missed periods and she still didn't notice?). This is a bright example of who should not be brought in to a hypothetical white ethnostate.
>>
>>135464071
infuriating state overreach and I hope they get the kids back soon, but their derpy faces are cracking me up
>>
>>135464595
They cant conceive of the initial thought to wear clothes or eat properly. But they can imitate others just as well as a normal person.
>>
>>135464071
>tfw a literal retard can have a house, wife and kid
>tfw Im a shut in with no gf and live with mom
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.