[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I promise to you, the American People, that I will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1140.jpg (62KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1140.jpg
62KB, 1024x577px
>"I promise to you, the American People, that I will make my first act to repeal and replace this disaster known as Obamacare!"

j u s t
>>
if only he had unlimited power and didn't have to go through Congress. but that's blompf's fault, right?
>>
>>135464155
If only he knew how to negotiate with his own party and get policies passed, Art of the Deal right?
>>
>>135463185
>7 MORE YEARS
nice try false flaggot
>>
>>135463185
BRAAAAAAP
>>
>>135465806
If only his party weren't traitors to the nation and followed the will of their elected leader.
>>
>>135465806
can't argue with corrupt traitors
>>
watching america implode is the fucking best.
>>
>>135465860
>false flaggot
It's funny because the only real, false flaggots, are false fag flags
>>
>>135466008
This
>>
>>135465860
>3 MORE YEARS
fixed
>>
why doesnt he just sign an executive order and get rid of it???
>>
>>135466008
Look who's talking. Your country is on the decline and it's entertaining to be honest.
>>
>>135466302
>15 MORE YEARS
forgot about the other trumps
>>
>>135466677
kek has blessed your post
Prepare to get ass blasted by the power of the Trump lineage.
>>
>>135464155
>but Mr Trump the president does not have that kind of power
>I'm a negotiator, a great negotiator, I tell you the first day I get in there everybody is going to do what I want
>>
>>135467255
I don't think he realized how corrupt the government is.
Even some of his picks were infected which is why sessions is playing dumb old man and ignoring the massive corruption and chasing after potheads instead of doing his job.
Don't worry, he's got time to switch things up. They're only delaying the inevitable.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.