[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abraham Lincoln was a social justice warrior. He was objectively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Abraham Lincoln was a social justice warrior.

He was objectively fighting to promote social justice
>>
>>135461361
He also said he hated niggers
>>
so is 90% of /pol/, their sense of what justice is is different though
>>
>>135461625
Nah, they actively fight for social injustice and they are aware it's not justice
>>
>>135461361
Thats not what a social justice warrior is, it's just what some of the stupider ones think they're doing.

>>135461739
Also you are wrong.
>>
File: 1479224269501.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479224269501.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>135461361
His attitude towards slavery was shaped by the post-enlightenment evangelical Christianity of his time.
>>
>>135461361
Lincoln was /ourguy/
>wanted to deport all niggers
>killed Masonic and Jewish slave owners and CSA rulers
>>
>>135463800
No one in /pol/ thinks genociding jews is "justice" ,yet people here support this kind of ideas because they are psychopathic maniacs.
>>
>>135461361
He had every intent to ship them out of the country, don't imagine that's what an SJW would do.
>>
>>135464249
>namefag never lurked
colour me surprised
>>
Nope, eat a dick. Here's his letter to Horace Greely written a month before he issued the Emancipation Proclamation.

>If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union.

>If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it

>If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it

He was just a politician playing sides against each other.

Please keep your historic revisionism to Holocaust studies.
>>
>>135461361
He was the original quote holder of "they have to go back."
But you dem cock sucking mother fuckers had to kill him before he reached his dream.
I swear the the lot of you are blood thirsty racist murderers.
>>
>>135464397
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/26/blog-posting/did-abraham-lincoln-plan-send-ex-slaves-central-am/

Lincoln supported it as a voluntary option, not mandated removal, you sick fuck

The fact you think a mandated removal of african americans is a "good thing" sickens me to my very core. you are a shitty human being
>>
>>135464854
Here's the archive
https://archive.is/gyrY4
>>
>>135464646
Lincoln did not support removing African Americans forcefully, he just wanted to give them an option to move to central america

Learn fucking history
>>
>>135464854
I think that mandated execution of all nonwhites living in white nations is a good thing.
>>
>>135464998
whoa, racist much?
>>
>>135464998
You are a sickening, garbage human being. you don't mind ruining life of others out of racial hatred.

But i mean, that's what i expect from /pol/. a containment board for garbage people who have zero love towards other human beings
>>
>>135464249
it absolutely is justice you jew loving tripfag
>>
>>135465218
can't ruin a life if it doesn't exist anymore famalam.
>>
>>135464942
Libtard nigger lovin' 'SJW detected.
Lincoln was a turd, wanted the Federal gubmint to have unlimited power, never was about dem poor ol' pickaninny slabes.
Do attempt to learn some history, Tyrone.
>>
"The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us--that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion--that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the carpetbagger, by the carpetbagger, for the carpetbagger shall not perish from the earth."

The Gettysburg Address as it should have said.
>>
>>135461361
and slavery existed back then.
slavery still exists, but it's not the same group of people that Abe Lincoln freed.
If SJWs really wanted to be like Abe, they'd be anti-human trafficking, protesting government's involvement in Pizzagate, etc.
Instead they keep pretending that blacks are slaves, and that we're still living in 1850.
Get with it liberals, it's 2017! Mexicans are the slaves, and you're part of the slave trade business!
>>
File: 014.jpg (1MB, 2536x3300px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
1MB, 2536x3300px
>>
MFW You realize by letter of the law slavery was NEVER truly outlawed in the United States.

They simply replaced official slave institution with a clause in the 13th amendment "as follows"

Except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.