[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we eliminate this /pol/? Anything and everything Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170729-195627.jpg (564KB, 1439x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170729-195627.jpg
564KB, 1439x1538px
How do we eliminate this /pol/?

Anything and everything Trump does or says, these niggers are sure to chime in. We dealt with the dindu king for 8 years and were suppressed the whole time, now that we get a president WE want, they still have to be faggot niggers that won't accept the results of a democratic election.
>>
>>135460034
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raDeqlGMrNs
>>
those people live a really sad existence. they're obsessed with trump (and i'm not using obsessed lightly here).
>>
>>135460034
There is only one solution
>>
don't
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXKZcV0eoUI
>>
>>135460034
They're unwanted parasites that have attached themselves to the president.
>>
>>135461080
but also there are some that are trying to make a name for themselves. they usually have some shitty political blog or a site that no one cares about.
>>
>>135460034
Use Twitter accounts to counter their bullshit every time. Don't EVER let them control the narrative, if you can do anything to stop it.
>>
>>135460034
Whatever happened to free speech, anyway?
>>
>>135460034
Oh no, people are shitposting on twitter, whatever will we do.
>>
>>135461108
and it is final
>>
>>135460034
If anyone wonders why non-Jews were put in camps, this is it.
>>
>>135460034

There's a need for more conservative, right news outlets. Also a continued discrediting of the super biased leftist MSM.
>>
>>135461586
Shouldn't the market being taking care of that, friendo?
>>
>>135460034
The liberal cannot virtue signal if there is no one listening. If you pathetic autists could simply ignore the bait they would starve with empty hooks.

You lack discipline because you are children.
Ignore all bait threads. Block all bait twitters. Cut it all from your life like the cancer it is.
>>
>>135460034
Half of it looks like larp and bait, the rest is just pathetic millennial checkmarks trying to get exposure on popular tweets, to gain attention for their political writing as someone mentioned.
Utter fucking cancer. But fuck em. Don't reply, don't engage. Report for terrorism or other
>>
Reminds me of the upbringing of various characters in troll call-in shows, like TCR or *insert religion here* hotlines. However these people are all real and kinda sad, here is an old video on em but still holds up https://youtu.be/E70tu5k5rdY
>>
>>135460034
Why do you care? They have literal bots to post the second he posts. Their dream is to become some edgy underground e-celeb so that HuffPo will give them a column and suck their cockette as a hero. Sad!
>>
>>135460034
>How do we eliminate this /pol/?

>how do we eliminate free speech
>>
>>135460034
Ignore them. They're fucking losers my dude.
>>
>>135461766
This 1000%. They would dry up in a month if they didn't get attention.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.