[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The once great city, global seaport, and industrial powerhou

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Liverpool-Pride-.jpg (338KB, 1604x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Liverpool-Pride-.jpg
338KB, 1604x1227px
The once great city, global seaport, and industrial powerhouse - now reduced to a circus - with every organisation from the police to the banks taking part - not because they want to, but, because its expected and you will have serious questions to answer if you dont do it.

The normalisation of daily degeneracy - welcome to Liverpool pride 2017

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/live-liverpool-pride-2017-pictures-13402407
>>
>>135460014
Has it finished? Hope so. Im sightseeing in Liverpool in about 10 hrs with my gf? Whats worth seeing in Liverpool?
>>
>>135460370
The city isn't too big so just walk around for a few hours and you'll probably see everything. If I did have to recommend something I would say visit the docks.
>>
>>135460370
yes - should all be back in thier gimp boxes and the streets hosed down. other than that - its cool to visit - take the tour bus and hop on and off as your tastes dicate - hope you enjoy
>>
>>135460773
Thanks. Were there sunday & monday. We have tickets for the Ferry and Beatles Story Museum
>>
>>135460014

They can have a parade, but they must pay for it themselves, not tax payers.
>>
>>135460014
>>135460014
How come these parades never get targetted by Allah Akbars? You could have them all-Ramadan long and yet nothing ever happens to them
>>
File: gesù.jpg (34KB, 403x537px) Image search: [Google]
gesù.jpg
34KB, 403x537px
>>135460014
ok jesus
>>
File: 8yearolddragqueen.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8yearolddragqueen.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>>135460014
These faggots are really starting to piss me off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdLhSI3LC4
I am a fan of recycling, send them back to the ether so they can be transformed into something useful, perhaps a rock so they can shut the fuck up.
>>
>>135461607
(((They))) make aure it doesn't happen, most likely. But I think that I heard of such an event getting snackbarred at some point.
>>
File: pastor.webm (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pastor.webm
366KB, 1280x720px
>>135461923
>deranged anti-trump maniac pastor steven anderson
he's your idol is he?
>>
>>135461607
Because why bother destroying your enemies when they do such a good job of destroying themselves?

Besides, if they did target these kinds of events, it would turn the left against them. For now, they need the leftist useful idiots to promote "inclusion" and "diversity" so they can gain more and more of a foothold in society.
>>
Pretty much English Barcelona.
>>
>>135462323
No, but it triggers the faggots. And that particular video is pretty good and also funny.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.