[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was listening to Sirius XM Radio recently. Usually I only tune

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499394986408.jpg (75KB, 1200x756px) Image search: [Google]
1499394986408.jpg
75KB, 1200x756px
I was listening to Sirius XM Radio recently. Usually I only tune into conservative shows but I like hearing how the other side spins things...just to be aware.

Anyway I was listening to a leftist progressive show and Linda Sarsour came on...so I listened to what she had to say.

My verdict is that she isn't evil...shes just retarded. She thinks Islam can be interpreted different ways based on the country and its culture.

This problem also extends to the majority of leftists. Not necessarily evil...just very very stupid.
>>
>>135459875
>>>>AGAINT
>>
>>135459875
Stupidity is evil when they refuse to learn or even just listen.
>>
>>135459875
>She thinks Islam can be interpreted different ways based on the country and its culture.
She is lying. heck you are probably a linda spammer yourself, who am I kidding. Listen, we aren't fooled, muzzie. sage
>>
Nearly all evil in history is perpetrated by stupid people thinking they're doing the right thing or serving the greater good.
>>
>>135460198
Im not Muslim

She is just a retarded puppet leftists are putting up. She doesn't understand what she is saying.

Like most leftists they have no common sense
>>
>>135460138
This
>>
Plotting sedition is treason and a crime punishable by death.
>>
File: 1499382153748.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1499382153748.png
337KB, 1144x888px
Is it possible to educate leftists?

Most of them refuse to listen or debate properly.

Rightists will disagree with you but at least listen and find logic in what you are saying
>>
>>135460297
It seems to me that a lot of people speak as though they are channeling characters in a movie, especially when they're speaking in public. Their speaking style, diction, etc - it's like they are performing an amalgam of the powerful speeches they've observed in film & tv. It makes sense when you consider that the average modern first-worlder sees the vast majority of the "emotional speeches" in their life on a screen rather than in person. They're imitating film & TV performances and I don't think they realize it. These tend to be "basic" people in general - individuals that typically follow the herd and don't seem to have much self awareness.
>>
>>135459875
She is jewing the Dems and using their platform to shill for sharia and jihad. The ysefuu idiots in this story are the Dems with their semi-racist, weaponized PoC larping
>>
>>135460593
There was a study about this a few years back, wasn't there? It found people with right wing views see leftists as misguided and stupid, whereas people with left wing views see right wingers as evil monstrosities with no souls.
>>
>>135460862
Do you really think she is smart enough to do that?

From listening to her talk she almost sounds like a Muslim version of a dumb valley girl or a roastie

I don't think she has the intellectual capacity to be that evil or forward thinking
>>
>>135461009
I bet she is a roastie, but a privileged one because she is furthering the cause of Islam, so her fellow male Muslims are turning a blind eye on her not so Islamic ways.

I wouldn't underestimate her though, she has Hamas contacts, and knows how dumb liberals are to sell them the oppressed minority narrative. In the background she probably has some Saudi or Arab mentors who use her as a female face, though.
>>
>>135460995

That makes perfect sense. Right-wingers typically know the left-wing positions & arguments (often better than left-wingers themselves), but either find the ideas/evidence unconvincing or they are aware of stronger arguments on the other side of the issue. These days, most left-wingers, in my experience, tend to be "basic" people -
unthinking comformists whose opinions are almost entirely derived from self-aggrandizing opinions and arguments they've heard from others, rather than objective conclusions they've reached by personally considering an issue from first principles. They don't realize that they're understanding of the world is limited, simplistic, and often outright wrong, so the only way they can explain the existence of those who disagree is to presume them to be intrinsically evil.
>>
File: pure_contempt.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pure_contempt.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>135462068
their* understanding
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.