[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It says here you've allowed an anime website to convince

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1397866664307[1].jpg (20KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1397866664307[1].jpg
20KB, 292x219px
>It says here you've allowed an anime website to convince you that the reason your life sucks is because people who are different than you exist.
>It says here you take no responsibility for your own shortcomings and instead operate under the delusion that you are a victim of circumstance
>It says here you feel a semblance of superiority due to the color of your skin because it's the only area in your life where you don't feel like a complete failure and hopeless waste.
>It says here you avoid other people and harbor massive resentment towards people who live their lives without the toxic psychosis you've worked yourself into despite at the same moment wishing ever so deeply you could be loved and accepted.
>It says here the only reason you support sexual modesty is because you cannot satisfy your own sexual urges and wants due to aforementioned toxic psychosis.
>It says here you project hatred onto the world because it is yourself you hate the most and hatred is the only thing that makes sense to you.

So tell me why should I hire you?
>>
>>135457868
Because you agree with me on every point.
>>
>>135457868
>So tell me why I should hire you?
ah.

Do you want me to tell you about strawberry milk? Is this how it is?
>>
>>135457955
This shit.

We all play pretend, but when I interview with another white man, he will hire me over the she-boon negress. (Assuming he has enough of them on payroll to get his tax break)
>>
>>135457868

>"Because shitskins still can't deliver the goods."
>>
File: pepe.jpg (16KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
16KB, 236x331px
>>135457868
fem-benis
>>
>>135458687
And you can, neet?
>>
>>135457868
Who are you quoting?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.