[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we replaced all Red Army monuments with Holocaust monuments?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1wn466gk.vichan.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1wn466gk.vichan.png
21KB, 900x900px
What if we replaced all Red Army monuments with Holocaust monuments? Could it solve problem of angry Russians?

There is around 500 Red Army monuments all over Poland. Around 10% of them is placed on graveyards of soviet soldiers, so we can't touch them - because we signed an agreement with Russia about mutual protection of graveyards. But 90% of them can be legally removed.

Just imagine 450 Holocaust monuments : i bet that even Israel and USA together don't have 1/10 of this number. My idea is to replace every single soviet memorial with Holocaust memorial to turn Poland into sanctuary of the Holocaust : it would be very important in times when a lot of people try to deny Holocaust, including people posting on this imageboard.
>>
yes, pls do it
the memorials can be written on in hebrew and they can tell only about 6 mln jews without mentioning 3 mln of polish catholics... everything is better than idolizing russian rapists and killers
>>
File: Roman Abramovich_Eclipse.jpg (277KB, 1280x646px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Abramovich_Eclipse.jpg
277KB, 1280x646px
>>135457521
>Could it solve problem of angry Russians?
There won't any problem since the Russians are ruled by Jews too so their leaders would be grateful.
>>
File: 1484690883427.jpg (19KB, 202x439px) Image search: [Google]
1484690883427.jpg
19KB, 202x439px
>>135457521
you mean you want to create a safe space for jews right next to Germany?
While you on it why don't you refurbish those cool summer camps?
>>
no one denies holocaust happens, they try to pin it on Poland though, polish death camps etc. nazis were some aliens from different galaxy, fuck, both of my grandfathers fought germans as far as i recall, the leftist scumbags waited till most of them died and how they spin the propaganda of poland being the bad guy
>>
I seriously doubt Russia even cares about Poland. They have better things to worry about.
>>
File: 1497286492866.jpg (21KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
1497286492866.jpg
21KB, 296x272px
Yes, and under each monument you can have a "foreskin collection bin". Polak cucks can congregate around the jewish monuments and cut their dicks. Once every week a rabbi comes and collects them for food and to make facial skin-care cream to sell to polak wenches
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.