[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How circumcision caused the holocaust. S types are "stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: jew mbti.jpg (22KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
jew mbti.jpg
22KB, 300x225px
How circumcision caused the holocaust.

S types are "stupid people". They're physically-based sensors aka: normies. They take things literally and are usually unchanging in their opinions, sjws, racist rednecks, and homophobic black people are usually hard, unbalanced S-types. They're more likely to use logical fallacies because they "feel it's right".
S types are pro circumcision but don't realize why. The reason behind circumcision was to develop a child's "mental intuition" more than their "physical senses". Sexual trauma is what caused a higher intuition but only because it impaired their physical senses. The same outcome can be achieved through conscious education without developing the negative side effects, such as "lack of empathy/sympathy" and greed.
Jewish culture is a perfect example of how circumcision can create negative stereotypes within a community. Jews are more perceptive, intuitive AND have great judgement when it comes to applying logic to their life. They focus on dulling physical senses to promote logic and intelligence. Same as stereotypically smart asian countries.
Hitler was an S-type because he sensed jews societal advantages & manipulation without realizing why. S-type jews are prone to having greed and morality issues. This is due to the negative traumatic effects of s-type desensitization (circumcision)
Because their culture is so based on logic, stupid jews or hard "S-type" jews will lack in empathy for other people and not care if they cause suffering for personal gain. That is due to sensing-trauma of circumcision. S-type jews are the jews Hitler hated. He wasn't really anti-semetic because he baselessly hated jews. He was anti-greed and corruption in the jewish community, but too stupid to realize what caused it.
>>
Bumping because I want to know your thoughts on this shit, pol. What do you think.
>>
File: 1472414404032.jpg (986KB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1472414404032.jpg
986KB, 2000x1709px
>>135455482
>he sensed jews societal advantages & manipulation without realizing why
He knew exactly why.
>>
>>135456442

Then why didnt he ban circumcision
>>
>>135456442
Sorry but "enslave all the jews, kick them out, and murder them" isn't a rational response to realizing circumcision causes greed and lack of empathy.

Someone with value please reply
>>
File: 1471983785359.png (55KB, 480x441px) Image search: [Google]
1471983785359.png
55KB, 480x441px
>>135457194
Whatever happened to the jews during WW2 had nothing to do with circumcision you dumb nigger. It was because they were doing exactly the same things they're doing now PLUS communism.
>>
>>135457693
It caused greed and corruption in their community you fucking retard normie.

There was more Hitler hated about the jews besides communism.
>>
>>135457693
Someone with value who's not a shit poster please reply. I'm asking for your thoughts on the theory. Not "hur dur u r wrong" without any reason why.
Stupid fuck, god.
>>
>>135457810
2,000 years of persecution and banking being the only industry open to them caused greed and corruption in their community. Circumcision is irrelevant. Jews hate white nationalism, which Hitler liked, and love communism, which Hitler hated. Hitler didn't basely hate jews. He just didn't want Germany to become communist or what it's like now.
>>
>>135458193
Your theory is bullshit. Why you think no one's replying to your thread. Hitler had specific, objective reasons for not wanting jews in Germany. It was nothing to do with hate.
>>
>>135458263
I think greed and corruption is due to how they culturally treat intelligence as a whole. Do you think it's possible circumcision at least increased their corruption since it causes sensitivity trauma?

Or do you think circumcision does not cause any trauma whatsoever and has 0 effect on anything?
>>
File: barbara-spectre-quote.jpg (121KB, 1023x838px) Image search: [Google]
barbara-spectre-quote.jpg
121KB, 1023x838px
>>135458573
I don't think it's good for you psychologically, but circumcision doesn't turn you into a sociopath. Besides, girls can be degenerate communists too. How do you explain people like Barbara Spectre or Rosa Luxemberg?
>>
>>135458503
Well, for some insight on how trauma effects your brain, if someone has "sensitivity trauma" they'll develop coping mechanisms to protect their psyche (ego).

If they withdraw from society completely, they develop autism and become N's. If they only withdraw from society physically, they develop aspergers and become S's. (another theory based on people I know with autism, aspergers and a new-found understanding of brain function.) So far this is 100% accurate though in my personal life. I'm trying to see on a bigger scale how accurate this is to everyone.

People who are very logical (jews) have natural problems lacking empathy. So on top of that I think circumcision destroyed the sensitivity function in jews to the point they physically can not feel empathy for fucking people over.
>>
>>135459615
At least if they're strong, imbalanced S T J's

Logical, organized, assholes with fucked up sensitivities towards humanity.
>>
File: FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>135459741
Jews have fucked up sensitivities towards whites because of 2,000 years of persecution, ghettoisation, expulsion and pogroms by whites. How do you think jews feel when they see holocaust propaganda? The same way we feel when we find out they're responsible for "white genocide." They don't feel they're doing anything wrong when they promote immigration or marxism or any of the fucked up things they do. They just tell themselves they're preventing another holocaust or saving the world from European imperialism, or simply just getting revenge. That's what absolves them of guilt and makes them seem sociopathic.
>>
>>135460928
Yes, I agree, my theory is that they ARE that way due to circumcision and that they would not have "corrupted sensitivities" (which causes a lack of empathy, the source of greed) if they were uncircumcised.

But they all are because they're jews. It's their culture. I think if they stopped they could fix their fucked up stereotypes and actually have the ability to do some good in the world.

Most humans, factually sense with their physical senses. Desensitizing that with circumcision leads to lack of empathy. They would become deeper thinkers without any extra effort if they just stopped fucking up their sensors.
>>
>>135461608
>They would become deeper thinkers without any extra effort if they just stopped fucking up their sensors.

This is mis-said, ignore this.

I meant they would become more sensitive towards humanity without any extra effort. Not "deeper thinkers" that's an entirely different brain function.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.