[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone else kinda disturbed for the future and the mark of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kusheriraq.jpg (129KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
kusheriraq.jpg
129KB, 600x375px
is anyone else kinda disturbed for the future and the mark of the beast? Like ISIS is only 30.000 fighters having the mental condition to behead people for their beliefs. But in the end times, white people, black people, asians, middle easterns, EVERYONE will be ready to fucking behead you for not having the mark of the beast. Europe, asia, middle east, all non Christians will become satanic jihadists.
>>
>>135446317
That's why you have to start preparing to go off the grid now.
>>
>>135446748
i know, its just so insane to me. That so many people will become this evil.
>>
Did you know the end times already happened? The book of revelations keeps implying that the end of days is really soon. After the death of Jesus, Israel and Jerusalem had fallen just under 40 years later. Nero had successfully earned the heir of the Roman Empire and created a tax system that spanned on all corners of it. The mark of the beast was an allegory for currency and that is precisely what was being used in the territories, thus people were not able to trade if they did not bare the sign of the beast.

Check out the Jewish Wars as there are accounts of this and it's really interesting to say the least.
>>
>>135447707
i will check it out but i dont know man..Because what/when else is the final days of earth? surely earth isn't gonna be around for ever
>>
>>135448381
Why wouldn't it? I'm a christian but the Book of Revelations reads like a fever dream. No way can it be taken literally.
>>
>>135448542
Maybe you guys are right..i will look into it but for now this idea is very new for me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.