[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>An unidentified source told the Times of India that the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: OVDioEj.jpg (870KB, 1113x1402px) Image search: [Google]
OVDioEj.jpg
870KB, 1113x1402px
>An unidentified source told the Times of India that the “brand new Airbus A320”, one of the most fuel efficient aircraft in existence, had struggled to climb after take-off, prompting the pilots to settle on an altitude of 24,000 feet as opposed to a usual cruising height of 35,000 feet. The source, who made a point of saying that both pilots were women, said it flew like this at 230 knots - as opposed to around 500 knots - for about an hour-and-a-half, while the extended landing gear dragged heavily on the aircraft.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/air-india-forgotten-landing-gear-low-fuel/

Yes goy, you NEED more women in high tech fields!
>>
Reminds me of the time my wife drove with the parking brake on.
>>
The "ISS" space station was recebtly broken when the "most experienced" woman astronaut did a space walk. True. Look it up. Although they didnt specify which of the two space-walkers broke it, if it had been to male astronaut they would have pointed it out as it was a historic "record breaking" walk for the woman astronaut.
>>
Women are so fucking stupid. Why can they not think fast, be problem solvers and come up with new ideas and solutions. I swear women have something missing in their brains when it comes to mostly everything.
>>
File: 1496322863651.png (586KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1496322863651.png
586KB, 640x634px
Womyn are literally unnecessary in the workplace. They are responsible for the declining wages and rising unemployment.
>>
>>135440698
Here's an archived report on the Record & Debris Shield-breaking space walk by woman astronaut.

https://archive.is/ral0i
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.