[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muh black son So I was thinking about this at work the other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: interracialcouple.jpg (29KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
interracialcouple.jpg
29KB, 800x450px
>muh black son
So I was thinking about this at work the other day, are you still le cucked if you have kids with a black woman. I've seen a lot more of these type of WM-BF couples where I work (not that /pol/ would know what that's like) and so it got me thinking about that.

In racial terms, I guess its the inversion of the whole cuckold meme but apparently it was triggering enough that some blacks in SA got angry about this photo of an interracial couple.

Honestly, I think no matter which side this retarded idpol comes from its better left in the 19th century. But I figured I'd just fly-by by to see what you guys think.
>>
Having kids with a black woman hastens the day when blacks and browns are so numerous in the west that they are finally able to gang up on us and wipe us out.

For this reason it is fundamentally immoral, under all circumstances, to race mix with a black person.
>>
>>135435108
>not that /pol/ would know what that's like

This gives it away that this is a slide thread and not an actual thread for discussion.

sage
>>
>>135435108
A homo erectus, seducing a white man? I thought we weren't supposed to fuck everything in sight. So much for human dignity! The joke's on him, she has her own strain of antibiotics resistant syphilis! Plus a nigger's gonna blow his racist brains out.
>>
>>135435108
I'm ok with this. One less Chad.
>>
>>135435591
Stay mad, its an honest question, I just don't think you're equipped to answer it.
>>
>>135435108
Can you move to Africa too? I don't want my kids seeing a nigger fucking pussy swindler.
>>
>>135435335
fpbp
>>
>>135435840
lpbp
>>
>>135435108
There's a nigger on my communications device!
>>
>>135435108
There's a nigger on my dick!
>>
>>135435108
Fill the jails with black males.
>>
>>135435335
Wouldn't that also mean that you're diluting the purity of their gene pool and also creating a class of people culturally and ethnically closer to """"pure whites""""

Mulattos were an important and key factor of Western colonial rule throughout its history.
>>
>>135435108
I always go limp, when I see a chimp!
>>
>>135435108
A negro sex slave. How appropriate.
>>
>>135435108
It's Racism. They're both human!
>>
>>135435108
It's Racism. He's White!
>>
>>135435108
Good night black pussy.
>>
>>135435108
>are you still le cucked if you have kids with a black woman.
Yes?

Given that you are of European origin, you know that your half-white half-black child will be less like you genetically

Than the children of a Norwegian couple in some mountain home?

Their children will look more like you. If your wife cheated with another man and birthed his baby, that baby would be more like you.

Race-mixing is defeat, self-hate and cucking yourself.
>>
>>135436724
> your half-white half-black child will be less like you genetically
People are more like their father genetically then their mother: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2977710/People-genetically-like-fathers-mothers-Scientists-discover-use-paternal-DNA.html

>If your wife cheated with another man and birthed his baby, that baby would be more like you.
How?
>>
>>135436186
Maybe in the past, but with white fertility rates and black fertility rates the way they are, the exact opposite will happen - Whites will be absorbed into blacks, not the other way around.

And the second there are enough of them to confiscate white property en mass, they will do it. Jews will fund them and they WILL succeed.
>>
>>135437051
Read the article retard, it says that we use more of the genes passed down from our father. We don't get more from him. But this isn't relevant because;

>How?
Because the white male that made your white wife pregnant, is similar to you genetically. If you have children with a black wife, it will be very different from you genetically.

And now we are ignoring the part where blacks are very inferior to whites.
>>
>>135437425
>Jews will fund them and they WILL succeed.
Nice conspiracy theory, but the fact is that Latin Americans identify far more with their white side then their black or native side. Outside of Europe and the the Anglo-settler states, Latin America probably contains the largest population of white people. Jews in Israel identify more with their European heritage then the crypto-muzzie side that came from the Arab world after decolonization. Israel sterilizes black Jews who immigrate there rather then treating them as part of one big Jewish family but whatever historical facts will never stop you from believing what you believe.

>>135437487
>We don't get more from him
>Implying I said this
What it does mean is that any hypothetical children from a WM-BF union would use more of their white father's genes that are passed down from the father then from their mother.
>>
>>135437487
>Because the white male that made your white wife pregnant,
Wtf I love infidelity now
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.