[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Court Documents: McCain received Russia-Pissgate Dossier directly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: DFNPHbUUQAEWo5a.jpg (133KB, 1042x713px) Image search: [Google]
DFNPHbUUQAEWo5a.jpg
133KB, 1042x713px
"An arrangement was then made upon Mr. Kramer`s return to Washington for Fusion to provide to Sen. McCain with hard copies of the pre-election memoranda on a confidential basis via Mr. Kramer".

http://archive.is/L1VL1

Was McCain doing the bidding of the DNC by propagating the Russia-Pissgate file?
>>
>>135434593
Not just the DNC, but ISIL, Qatar, Muslim Brotherhood and Ukraine.
>>
>>135434593
This doesn't belong on page 5. There is some fuckery about.
>>
File: untitledff.png (367KB, 731x415px) Image search: [Google]
untitledff.png
367KB, 731x415px
>>
File: racist orange pig.jpg (40KB, 727x519px) Image search: [Google]
racist orange pig.jpg
40KB, 727x519px
>>
>>135434593
Bump
>>
Any Russians were Putin HATING Russians-most working with Ukraine to take Putin down.
>>
File: macinRussia.jpg (310KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
macinRussia.jpg
310KB, 800x482px
>>
>>135435621
I don`t believe FusionGPS were a Kremlin operation in the US. But you can imagine how bad that would look for McCain if it was the case... You don`t do the bidding of a Russian agent if you`re a US Senator.

FusionGPS did the Russia-Trump collusion work on behalf of a DNC donor.
>>
>>135434593
Didn't Rick Wilson get the doosier thing rolling? What happened to the rich repube neverTrumper donor? I may be wrong, but Wilson was hammered & ridiculed on his twitter the night news broke that it was fake. His "career" was declared "OVER!". Evan McMullen took it from there & on to McCain, didn't he?

Soon they're gonna be blaming cancer & USA obesity on Russia. They'll do any and everything to divert attention from the Awan brothers.
Anyone notice how not even Faux "news" has opined on the Awans all day when it should be the biggest story going? (One America News has been covering them from the get-go, but not all cable providers carry them.)
>>
>>135435963
No. It was the DNC. FusionGPS did work for some Anti-Trumpers but by the time June 2016 rolled along they were out of the picture.

Everything we know today (all the 16 pre-election memoranda) were financed by Democrats.
>>
>>135435936
>But you can imagine how bad that would look for McCain
It appears he's being protected due to a combination of his brain issue and the dirt these cretins all have on each other. McCain's a dem but even moerso, a war-monger who colluded with Ukraine (among who knows how many other countries who covet the poppy & pipeline).
>>
File: hermatage-1.jpg (196KB, 775x842px) Image search: [Google]
hermatage-1.jpg
196KB, 775x842px
Ron Dellums was a Clinton surrogate for the 2016 election.
>>
Big if true
McBrain is dunzo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.