[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all recognize that ns/facism is never coming back to western

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: yes.jpg (181KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
181KB, 852x960px
So we all recognize that ns/facism is never coming back to western countries, but do east asians have a chance? Can Japan come back? Will China adopt a fashy worldview?
>>
>so

hidden
>>
it will come back faggot
>>
>>135427868
Get real leaf cunt. The world is run by hundreds of thousands of satanic pedophile kikes with so much information on each and every one of us and so much control through media that the only way facism would come back is if western civilization (and jewry) fell with it
>>
>>135427993
Oh, not to mention unimaginable wealth, thought police, and enough firepower to blow the planet up 10,000x over
>>
If fascism truly comes back, I think it'll be in a country like Venezuela who's in a terrible economic state. That's sort of how Hitler rose.
>>
>>135427713
>Japan
There was a huge gaff a while ago because of some politician describing Japan as a divine nation under the emperor. Not happening
>China
Fuck no. The people agitating for change mostly want a liberty oriented nation.

Fascism is a toxic ideology in the west, and has little play in the east. By the time it's no longer toxic, the world state will have changed so much it simply won't have an opportunity to return.
>>
>>135428291
The country will have to be in shambles in order for a reactionary revolution such as fascism to occur. It will never occur in a country like the US while we have our wealth and prosperity. Communism has a better chance of taking over though because it only promises more wealth at zero cost.
>>
>>135427713
It will come much later this century when demographics is against whites
Then, after most of the west is ruined, the great race war will begin wiping out much of the worlds population due food production disrutipion and disease
>>
>>135428861

>US
>wealth and prosperity

You know how many people are unemployed and living homeless right now?
>>
>>135427713
Asians are unapologetically racist. They don;t have to worry about this kind of invasion because they never let it begin.
>>
>>135427713
Don't know how to archive, norwiegian anon/bot will come.

Here you go OP, (((Vice))) says that the far right is growing in Japan, in a ALARMING rate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeWfPTCMCTo
>>
>>135428961
Only .18% of the population. For a country with >300million people, that's not bad.
>>
File: mosley13.jpg (153KB, 1366x1028px) Image search: [Google]
mosley13.jpg
153KB, 1366x1028px
>>135427713
It will come in one way, and one way alone. Not by the manoeuvres of the parliaments or the congresses or the lobbies. It will come under the stress of necessity. It will come in a great waaave of popular feeling, and in a great awakening of the European soul. To end the non-sense, come together, and at last, to do great things, in a great way.
>>
>>135427713
Who is that chick and where is she? I want to marry her.
>>
>>135429303
I'm sorry but that lightning bolt symbol is absolute shit. You'd think the Brits could've come up with something a little more original. Looks like it's directly out of an anime movie or smth
>>
>>135429307
Some French (?) girl in italy passing out flyers. Iktfb. The moment I saw the photo I had an immense desire to breed.
>>
>>135428983
whites were racist too
asians are easier to use propaganda against
jews know this and had to take out their biggest threat first (whites)
>>
>>135429303
>no Quisling post
come on norge
>>
>>135429462
Yeah, it ain't gonna work on Asians. They're worse than we were decades ago and still going strong. They have no problem closing borders and refusing to grant citizenship to foreign hordes.
>>
>>135429444
>symbol made in the late 20s/30s
>Looks like it's directly out of an anime movie or smth
LOL

>>135429491
Quisling didn't have that any great speeches like Mosley and Hitler, and he was also technically a traitor. He was put in a very difficult position. I don't see him as neither a hero or a villain. From his pre-political life, it's clear he was a good person though.

Here's a speech and clips of him and other NS/SS leaders from the Germanic countries:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU

fucking 10/10 video desu
>>
File: Xi Jinping Military Parade.png (3MB, 1919x810px) Image search: [Google]
Xi Jinping Military Parade.png
3MB, 1919x810px
>>135427713
>Will China adopt a fashy worldview?
they already have. the irony is, even though Mao won the civil war, Chiang Kai Shek's facist/nationalist worldview won out in the end.

>near total state control of individuals
>few human rights
>"anti-corruption" political purges have concentrated all power with Xi Jinping, who rules without any domestic political opposition.
>market oriented state-capitalism
>ethnic Han majority has complete domination of China
>people who immigrate to China and their children will never be considered "Chinese" unless they have 100% chinese ancestry
>extreme economic protectionism (foreign businesses can't operate without a Chinese partner as a major stakeholder, and significant technology transfers to China)
>political power is gained by being promoted by those above you, not from being voted into office by those below you
how is the current chinese system different from fascism?
>>
>>135429784
they are irreligious materialists and most of those things aren't fascist
>>
>>135429784
They may appear to be the same superficially, but the Chinese are this way out of materialistic/capitalistic competition, whereas European fascism was volkcentric.

It was all for the people and their preservation.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.