[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are niggers more violent because of their upbringing and surroundings,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: black man.webm (547KB, 216x360px) Image search: [Google]
black man.webm
547KB, 216x360px
Are niggers more violent because of their upbringing and surroundings, or is it just in their nature?
>>
>>135425159
>unloads 5 punch combo on a short fat woman
>punches are so weak she doesn't even stop fixing her hair
wow alpha shit right here
>>
>>135425159
i was at walmart and 3 niggers were walking ahead of me going real slow. i turned and walked past them in another aisle and i hear them hooting "lol i love white people" so i got in front of them and turned my cart sideways blocking the entire aisle. they came up on me and i acted real busy deciding which brand of pool chemical i was going to buy and they turned and walked down another aisle. fucking niggers and you know what you piece of shit faggots fuck everyone. i should be the only one allowed in that store because i am the only one who takes politeness and courteousness seriously. i never inconvenience anyone and make an effort to move my cart to the side when i am deciding which product to purchase. fuck people i wish all human beans were dead and robots lived on this dirt ball. robots would never bother anyone else because they could just send an email about their problems. damn i wish singularity would come sooner.
>>
>>135425789
Fake and gay
>>
Combination of upbringing and genetics

The Blank Slate by Steve Pinker is pretty good reading on this subject
>>
White people killed more people in the last 100 years than niggers did since the beginning of time
>>
>>135425159
Likely a bit of both. Blacks commit crimes at higher rates but there are still plenty of functional, non-criminal blacks in the US.
>>
>>135425789
Fuck off Pajeet, the titri oil you use instead of a shower is an environmental disaster.
>>
>>135426151
That's because they were warmed with sticks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.