[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the only reason people are defending RageAfterStorm because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Rage.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
I have been seeing threads around here and videos made by other youtubers defending RageAfterStorm and chastising Kraut for tweeting at Kipper Central. Does anyone actually care? He views are not even White Nationalist (like Richard Spencer), but White Supremacist and possible Nazi. Does anyone actually believe Kraut did anything wrong? She claimed she was representing a political organization/blog, isn't it fair to point out when the views she is promoting don't fit those of the organization she claims to follow. I believe the only reason people are still defending her is because she is a pretty girl. No one would be whining if this was some fat neckbeard. can't people realize when their biological imperative is driving them, not logic?
>>
People are still defending her because people like you are still posting about what happened.

Never go after the employer or other real life incidents unless you are a Social Justice Warrior. It's what they have always done and what they will continue to do. A Skeptic Justice Warrior should never go after a source of training (internship), source of income (job), or family relations.

What people don't understand is although it turned out that she was an unpaid intern for UKIP, Kraut didn't know that when he tweeted her job.

The only way that you can be okay with going to the employer is if you believe that it is your obligation to inform all employers of the activities of their employees. Do you believe that?
>>
File: 1495841455565.jpg (72KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495841455565.jpg
72KB, 1200x740px
>>135420895
Kraut pls.

Check out Coach Red Pill's video on why Kraut is such a faggot.
>>
>>135421431

When they claim they represent a political party, yes.
>>
>>135420895
Fuck that fag kraut and that cunt.
Fuck you too, buddy.
>>
>>135421668

Aww, I love you too.
>>
>>135420895
This should have its own board
>>
>>135420895
He took an action which was wholly cowardly and disgusting to western ideals. Anyone who loves freedom of speech and the free exchange of ideas, you know, the driving force behind SCIENCE and the TECHNOLOGY that provides you all with your ability to EAT. By intending to have someone punished fiscally for their views, whether they suffered fiscally or not, is wholly dishonest, cowardly, unethical, and wrong. Kraut insists on being taken seriously, yet he himself has discredited himself and anything he thinks from being taken seriously by THE ACTIONS HE TOOK. His half hearted apologies are ruses to reduce the natural consequence of his action and he hasn't apologized for taking the action and stated why it was wrong. Instead he shifts to name-calling and using social engineering tactics instead of being INTELLECTUALLY HONEST AND HUMBLE.
>>
>>135421964

>the natural consequences of his actions

Oh, you mean like the consequences of Rage's actions.
>>
>>135420895
Of course now stop contributing to the e-whore thread spam
>>
She is an edgelord and has nothing to offer. I'd ignore her but her orbiters post her fishface everywhere on this board.
>>
>>135420895
GOD DAMN IT, ENOUGH

Stop spamming the board with posts about this bitch. Come back when she holds some kind of office or is otherwise more than just a YouTuber, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>135420895
fuck off kike, you aren't fooling anyone
>>
>>135420895
>Is the only reason people are defending RageAfterStorm because she is a woman?
Pretty much. Imagine it were some 18 year old guy doing these autistic videos, talking about /pol/ and memes IRL to normies -- making these cringy jokes -- would we take him seriously? Would we be shilling for his channel on here? No. No. No.

Now fuck off with these jewtubers, faggot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.