[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there was a race war wouldn't it be whites vs every other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 257x196px
Would this be the case
>>
If there was a race war, it would be Europeans and East Asians vs the subhumans, and the peace deal would look like
>East Asians get all of Asia
>Europeans get all of Europe and the Americas
>Africa would be divided between Europeans and East Asians
>every other subhumanrace gets whiped out
>Europeans and East Asians don't race mix or live with eachother, and respect eachother's differences while staying in their own homogeneous societies
>>
sounds like the dream
>>
>>135416646
The US has actually had several mini-race wars. The most recent incident was the LA riots. Anti-white alliances have never formed in these incidents, instead it becomes every race/ethnicity for themselves.
>>
You know what, that'd be such a nice reality to live, where the only two races that exist are East Asians and Europeans. Feels bad man.
>>
File: waynesworld-cool-story-bro.jpg (120KB, 469x625px) Image search: [Google]
waynesworld-cool-story-bro.jpg
120KB, 469x625px
>>135416910
During the LA riots, Asians formed defensive militias to defend businesses and homes in their neighborhoods. They did not leave in an attempt to protect white neighborhoods, nor did whites attempt to protect the asian neighborhoods.

The idea of an international race war seeing cooperation between distant countries is laughable, more laughable than the idea that the conflict would somehow transcend existing political and economic alliances.
>>
>>135417518
This. And the east asian races will probably divide between Han, Goryeo, Japanese
>>
>>135417518
Nobody said anything about protecting other races you dip.
>>
>>135416646
it was last time.
>>
File: whatarewegoingtodoaboutreddit.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
whatarewegoingtodoaboutreddit.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>135417879
>Europeans and East Asians vs the subhumans,

Sorry if I misunderstood your pseudoscience-addled mind. Race is a hell of a drug.
>>
>implying whiteys aren't already dying out and nobody minds
lol
>>
>>135416646
East Asians would generally stay on their own, and the minorities in Western countries would side with us out of self-interest against rampaging shitskins.
>>135416910
I don't want to touch Africa, I just want pure white nations. The one exception would be a white saffa state.
>>
>>135417976
I think he means we'd be co-belligerents. Not cooperating, exactly, but we would have the same objective of beating back savages. Kind of like Finland and Germany against the Soviet Union.
>>
>>135416646
>Whites vs blacks
>Whites vs Mexicans
>Whites vs Muslims
>Right wing whites vs left wing whites
>Racist whites vs "sheep dogs"
We'd be fighting our own people.
>>
>>135418216
>implying the Nazis didn't help Finland defend against the Soviets
>>
Look at the social and economic fracture lines, instead of just looking at race OP.

In the US at least, the most likely race war scenario is black vs Hispanic.

>>135417227

In the rodney king riots, the breakdowns weren't even necessarily race based. For example, the hispanic community split.

>>135417518
The korean mindset was to defend their buildings. They weren't thinking force projection. I'm not sure what you were expecting.

If history holds, in a major uprising, the japanese, chinese, korean communites would stay at home, and shoot looters and rioters. the Pinoy are a wildcard. Functionally treat them as half hispanic.
>>
>>135418488
>They weren't thinking force projection. I'm not sure what you were expecting.

I wouldn't have expected them to send out expeditionary forces, but I think OP and that ancap sincerely did.

The whole idea of full on race wars, rather than the race riots that have actually happened, is pretty disconnected from reality, I think.
>>
>>135418409
It was in their interest, but it wasn't solely to defend the Finns (as much as I like them). Would you rather defeat an enemy at a distance or in your own home?
Dumbass.
>>
>>135417518
Wrong. The "roof top Koreans" were gang members protecting their illicit money laundering opperations. The roof top Korean meme is fucking stulid.
>>
>>135416646
>Whites team up with Spics and Japs/Chinamen to destroy blacks
>Whites and Japs/Chinamen Exterminate Wetbacks
>Japs/Chinamen and Whites exterminate island Asians and Southeast Asian mongrels
>Whites and Japs/Chinamen live seperately and dont kill each other or vote the other out of existence because no point, both contribute and Asians dont mind living like Whitey
>>
A full scale race war had never and is never going to happen you dipshits. The only wars likely to happen are more wars in the middle east funded by (((them))) to destabilize the region and gain more control over it and to sell arms. Another potential one would be the US vs north Korea because DPRK has no kike controlled banks and they don't like that.
Other but very unlikely wars would be civil wars against the corrupt like governments and independent local militias. If these happen it is very possible that Rothschild funded merceneraries and Islamic terror groups will join in too. The """ moderate""" muslim population in the west will have to either fall for the propaganda and side with governments, militias, and kikes or they will defect and fight alongside the people
Screencap this
>>
>>135416646
Whites, Asians, Castizos who think theyre white
vs
Hispanics
vs
Blacks

As far as the real minority groups like Pajeets, Arabs, or actual Amerindians, I imagine theyd jump into whatever group would accept them at all, excluding blacks. Except for Muslim Arabs I imagine these very-minority groups would all prefer that whites accepted them (and some more soft-hearted groups would), since these groups do not match the violence of blacks or Hispanics.
>>
>>135417518
It sounds like at the least, they did not fight each other
I think the cooperation of Asians and Whites depends on if there exist separate areas for Asians or if they are more integrated throughout white locations when the race war starts
>>
File: eu qt.jpg (507KB, 2110x2297px) Image search: [Google]
eu qt.jpg
507KB, 2110x2297px
The racewar will be: population of that country VS invaders.
At least here in Europe.
>>
File: sempai noticed me kat.png (58KB, 361x136px) Image search: [Google]
sempai noticed me kat.png
58KB, 361x136px
>>135418751
So you went from "The Nazis didn't defend the Finns" to "You're a retard for thinking the Nazis didn't the Finns!"

Wew lad
>>
>>135420269
Germany cooperated with the Finns because they had a common enemy. Not because Germans were deathly afraid of Finland being destroyed.
But go ahead, keep moving the goalposts, furfag.
>>
File: 1500942341080.gif (2MB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
1500942341080.gif
2MB, 500x683px
>>135416646

One can dream
>>
Well Mexicans don't like black people so I'm not sure it'd be so simple as whites vs everyone
>>
>>135416646
Aren't Asians so-called racists too? Mexicans would also probably gladly kill some nignogs. Maybe not these in USA because in USA it feels like any non-whites can ally. Maybe Asians would stand on our side as they are pretty white too.
>>
>>135416646
I'm sure everyone desires a world dominated by Africans.
>>
>>135416646
If RAHOWA broke out for real, and the anglo-aryan wasn't kidding around this time, the Japs and Chinese would team up just so long as we let them keep their homelands.
>>
>>135418338
We wouldnt be fighting our own people for a very long time, because without the right-wing whites protection the leftists would either be entirely wiped out by blacks or become redpilled incredibly fast.
Whites vs whites in a race war is so unlikely to happen for any length of time its funny
>>
Hey goyim, thanks for focusing on race war, and forgetting about the rich poor divide.
>>
>>135420007
It wouldn't even be that, second generation Hispanics are the only ones who continuously start the "AMERICA IS MEXICO" bullshit, so you can add First/third generation Hispanics to the White side.

An actual "Race War" would just be a mass arrests in ghettos. Only a retard would think that with the population numbers we have now that anyone would side with a minority instead of jumping on the majority bandwagon.
>>
>>135416646
Seeing as the most powerful SJWs are white, this would be some sweet irony to see them all thrown in ovens.
>>
>>135416646
The only race war that would occur would be blacks versus hispanic mutts. Asians would not side with anyone as they will just sit back and watch their genetic competition tear each other apart.
>>
>>135420269
You didn't read what he said
>>
>>135423644
>le mestizos are redpilled
Every US poster who says this is a mexican pretending to be white. "Hispani s are almost as bad as niggers, trust me I live in south CA
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.