[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when the left accused Trump of sexually assaulting women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2917.jpg (82KB, 481x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2917.jpg
82KB, 481x820px
Remember when the left accused Trump of sexually assaulting women and his victims came out? Seems like the left doesn't care about them anymore lel
>>
>>135415908
Because tons of them were proven false, so all the other ones who knew they were lying stopped too
>>
>>135415908
Trump settled out of court with them, when he went into office, just like he did with all of his other ongoing lawsuits.

He lost a shitload of money, but they, and everyone else suing him, had to drop the charges as part of the agreement.
>>
>>135416267
(citation needed)
>>
Reminder that they used the same lawyer who was already accused of levying bullshit lawsuits against other individuals previously.
>>
>>135416398
Not gonna bother unless you tell me the source you want to hear it from.
>>
>>135416267
If that were true, it would be all over the leftist news and we know it would. They'd be using it to scream "IMPEACH NOW!" at the top of their retarded little lungs.

What most likely happened was that a group of women thought they could make some money out of trump and ruin his chances on the side. He then won the presidency and the reality of “oh Sh*t! I’m going to have to back this up in court and he’ll have me thrown in jail when the world finds out I was lying!”. Thus, the claims disappeared.
They’ll surface again when he’s out of office.
>>
>>135415908
Awww, you believed that the left or right or Donald Trump cares about you or anyone else.

Did you just start following politics?
>>
>>135416631
>If that were true, it would be all over the leftist news and we know it would

It was, but it was months ago. Literally just go look. Just google "Trump Settlement" and you can see hundreds of articles from March and April about him settling everything.
>>
>>135416835
>university settlement
Fuck off you child
>>
>>135417095
Come on lil' guy, put on your big boy pants and keep scrolling. You can do it!
>>
>>135416506
>I don't actually have a source
>>
>>135418451
Oh, I've got shitloads of sources, (Again you can just google it yourself), but I know no matter what I link, you're just going to go
>Implying [Website name] is a valid souce
>>
>>135418543
>Settlement to ivana Trump
>settlement to photographers for copyright issues
>Settlement for Trump University suit
>Settlement for violence at rallies

I keep scrolling and scrolling...
Find me anything that says the 3 2016 sexual assault lawsuits were withdrawn due to settlements rather than having been falsely made. Literally anything. I'm taking vanity Fair at this point trying to corroborate your post. Vanity fucking fair.
>>
>>135419806
don't bother. heshethey is citing articles as incidents. citing google results is just poor work.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.