[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only recently found about the 98-99 Serbia/Kosovo conflict.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2269.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2269.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
I've only recently found about the 98-99 Serbia/Kosovo conflict. Who was in the wrong? Did Serbia deserve getting bombed or were the Albanians at fault for instigating the violence?

Red pill me on this whole situation, /pol/.
>>
>>135415441
tldr: everything serbia does is wrong
>>
>>135415441
on one hand, kosovo is the only conflict that serbia was involved in during the 90s where they were actually right - albanians immigrated there during yugoslavia and outbred serbs, and then demanded their own republic - this is basically like if mexicans immigrate to america and then 50 years later demand to secede their 'ancestral lands' from american 'tyranny'

on the other hand, serbia's international standing and image was wrecked by the long string of bad decisions and pointless imperialist wars with us and the bosnians, so they got bombed because the west was tired of having to 'condemn serbian agression' every few years and decided to just get rid of Milosevic and be done with it.

in conclusion, mistakes from the past caught up to the serbs and the albos took advantage of that
>>
>>135415441
Muslims are to blame.
My ex visited the former Yugoslavia in 1989 and was told that there would be some kind of war (or at least, some long-overdue reckoning) due to "Turkish taxi drivers raping white girls while the police let them away with it".
>>
>>135416892
wewlad your ex was probably a rural and/or suburban retard then

the war(s) in ex-yu had many and complex reasons
>>
>>135415441
>I've only recently found about the 98-99 Serbia/Kosovo conflict.
How did you not know of this?
Where were you when it happened?
It was all over the news/internet
>>
>>135415441
The commie eastern bloc needed to be broken up, they were still to russis friendly after the '89 ussr collapse. This projection of power by mocow was too vulnerable, and so the americans broke it up during the brief window of russian weakness.

Imagine all american muslims moving to the center of country, say kansas city (kosovo) and start slaughtering Christians. The secular military response to restore law and order gets worldwide condemnation. Imagine how fucked it'd be if the entire world declared war on you for trying to save Kansas city and then jews balkanize your entire (almost) 1st world country.
>>
File: 1498956444100.png (51KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498956444100.png
51KB, 960x600px
Sorry for the Burger-level education, but I thought this was essentially a Christian vs. Muslim war?
>>
Serbia is based, fuck the muslims
>>
>>135417597
nope
America had very little to do with the collapse of Yugoslavia, in fact the US actually lobbied to keep Yugoslavia together until Clinton was elected, just reformed into a free-market country.

Though there is some evidence to suggest Reagan was intentionally funding nationalists across Yugoslavia to subvert it from within.
>>
>>135416258
I see but does that mean that the Serbians were treating Albanians well and not like shit? Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm sort of confused as to how this whole clusterfuck started why it escalated to the atrocities that occured. Like why did the Albanians start attacking the Serbians?

>>135417487
You really think a 4 year old at the time would give a fuck or remember this?
>>
>>135417841
The republic of cia also known as kosovo contradicts you. Albanian Diaspora ?
>>
>>135418342
Kosovo happened after Yugoslavia was basically gone already. Yes, America obviously was involved heavily in '99, but the story doesn't start in '99 m8
>>
>>135415441
>Did Serbia deserve getting bombed

when in doubt - always bomb serbia
>>
>>135418037
In 1974 Tito signed a new constitution that basically split Vojvodina and Kosovo from Serbia and gave them large autonomy in an effort to appease the other republics who feared Serbia getting too strong.

This made the Serbs EXTREMELY butthurt, so when they got the chance in the late 80's they abolished that autonomy - which in turn made the Albanians EXTREMELY butthurt.

One thing led to another, and bam, war.
>>
>>135415441

Put proper nation names into blue and red fields and you'll get the Kosovo conflict described pretty accurately.

Applicable also for Rhodesia (completed), South Africa (in progress, almost completed), US (in progress since 1960s), UK (in progress for a long time, see Enoch Powell), France (in progress since 1950s), etc.

Obviously we should not forget recent brave entrances of new incumbents - Sweden and Germany. In case of Germany the ambitions are much higher as entire EU is expected to follow the well tried and tested scenario. If only those fucking Hungarians and Poles wouldn't be so stubborn and xenophobic...
>>
>>135417214
There was exactly one reason. The commies knew their time was up and being the balkans, they would be lynched. While the federal people were weak and useless, the state chieftains started to incite nationalism and rally their people around them. In the end they just started war with each other to get more territory and influence.
If they were serious about exterminating turks and muslims they would have gotten it done.
>>
File: kosovo_war_sf.jpg (27KB, 432x211px) Image search: [Google]
kosovo_war_sf.jpg
27KB, 432x211px
This was probably my first red pill, specifically on propaganda and the sheep like nature of a great many people. I was in high school at the time and still remember serbian civilians blocking their bridges; holding pictures of targets so we couldn't bomb them. When you see that, you can put yourself in their shoes and imagine yourself being put in position to do that. How motivated and involved you would have to be to do that.
Milosevic was a real man, a leader who saw his country being destroyed and did something about it. They were famously successful in shooting down a stealth bomber. That was a huge deal at the time as we were all convinced we were invincible. Serbia was right to try to save itself. The UN and specifically the US were wrong. The kikes and the globalists were able to convince us to interfere. God what fools we were when we relied so heavily on msm. We as a country were virtue signaling in that attack on them, so fucking disgusting.
>>
>>135418037
You are only 22?
I thought you had to be an adult to post here?
>>
>>135417597
The hilarious thing is that Milosevic himself made an amazing and similar analogy at the time regarding mexicans in california. How would we like it if they revolted and they tried to tell us not to fight back. At the time people didn't take it seriously but man that guy was a visionary. That was only 20 years ago and demographics have changed so much especially in that state.
>>
File: 1499003079731.png (158KB, 537x594px) Image search: [Google]
1499003079731.png
158KB, 537x594px
>>135419281

Consolidated and strong Balkans are against geopolitical interests of both Germany and US, this is why they were crushed. Not some small scale ethnic cleansing (like anybody even cared).
>>
>>135419480
Bitch the average poster here is 14 at max.....
>>
America views Serbia as a subsidiary of Russia. They wanted to make a satellite states in the balkans and keep Serbia in check. Albanians,Croats, muslims will cry and say otherwise but these are non factor europeans like the butthurt belt in the baltics who don't matter to the big players.
>>
>>135416258
>a smearing anchovy merchant
>giving his "honest" low key shilling (((opinion)))
>>
File: LHM-GOY.jpg (93KB, 331x386px) Image search: [Google]
LHM-GOY.jpg
93KB, 331x386px
>>135417841
>America had very little to do with the collapse of Yugoslavia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMBVPr832_s
>>
>>135418664
>>135419281
>>135419794
>>135419830
What I'm getting from this is the cunts at tops are to blame and got civilians on both sides killed, with a ridiculous number of innocent people getting bombed and subjected to ethnical cleansing on their respective sides. And America just used that as a tool for their own agenda.

Fucking disgusting. If you're going to have a war as nations, at least leave out innocent children/women.
>>
File: 1499984931327.jpg (46KB, 839x469px) Image search: [Google]
1499984931327.jpg
46KB, 839x469px
>>135421841

> at least leave out innocent children/women

Utopia and wishful thinking. Never happened, will never happen. In best case they are collateral damage, in worst case this is the very target of those kinds of operations.
>>
>>135421642
Those foreign jihadis came to cuck and steal the wives and daughters of the serb/croat turk rape babys that like to call themselves bosniaks.
>>
File: 12121212211221.jpg (109KB, 728x593px) Image search: [Google]
12121212211221.jpg
109KB, 728x593px
>>135416258
Serbs also immigrated to Vojvodina and Bosnia (REpublika Srpska) and Croatia during Ottoman times displacing natives there. And they went to war in those Areas
>>
>>135417214
Such was the situation in 1989, and I merely report what she was told, interpret as you will.
But on a seperate note, your choice of words (rural and/or suburban retard) marks you as a spammer of posts supportive of Hillary Clinton, so I will dicard your opinion as being worth lessn than a used rubber lying inthe gutter outside a needle exchange clinic.
And your flag, and your whole country is for gay niggers.
>>
>>135422926
Dude that flag has been pro hillary for 6 months he is a huge fag
>>
File: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (67KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
Matthew Hopkins.jpg
67KB, 800x642px
>>135423042
Thanks for the heads-up, he's on my list of unrepentant nigger faggots now.
>>
Best thing you need to learn about yugoslavian war is don't race mix. Every slav/turk greek/turk/ croat/turk I met was retarded as shit. And yes I have as actually met all these. You look in their eyes you can tell there is something missing. Muslims were starving during the war while Serbs had no problem fishing and surviving being resourceful. Even today you see they have done nothing to fix Sarejevo looks like a gypsy hotbed.
>>
>>135422281
I know, but thinking about it, this was barely 20 years ago. War crimes and crimes against humanity of this level should not have happened. When was the last time any western countries did this to eachother?
>>
Balkans first model why multiculturalslamism doesn't work. Islamic people are very stupid. You can not mix Islam with anything. They been killing whites people, gypsy people kurds indians, African people thousands of years since its warlord founder muhammed. Now for some fucking reason Western Europe is adopting it in open arms. Now they have muslims throwing acid on people, rape and no go zones. Russia and China need to hurry up and nuke Saudis so muslims have no money and retard whites in West so this planet has a realistic future.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.