[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white nats and other traditional ideology direct so much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: MGTOW_symbol.jpg (34KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW_symbol.jpg
34KB, 400x493px
Why do white nats and other traditional ideology direct so much rage at MGTOW when it's clear that womens actions have done more to decline white birth rate? It is one thing to slam MGTOW for dropping out completely, and it's another to cover up for women and ignore the legit criticizms of them that MGTOW point to.
>>
>>135414961
Because they love to white knight in hope of getting their balls tickled.
>>
Mgtow are cucks, who use their lack of success with women as a way to justify there own short coming. If women refuse to fuck you it's because of your physical appearance, or your personality. Fix yourself cucks before you blame half the population for all the bad things in the world.
>>
>>135415062

I don't even think they get a chance to white-knight. People are like "just be alpha" but no one on here has ever really show it's worked for them. I asked one guy if he actually had the red-pill qt3.14 that he says everyone esel can get and he said "no but I'm getting /fit/" etc
>>
>>135415395

>If women refuse to fuck you

They don't.
>>
>>135415511
I don't believe that, a wiff of pussy would fix 99% of mgtows
>>
Because MGTOW is basically the male's version of "I would never fuck a man" feminism, and uses the same retarded logic to justify their claims.
>>
>>135415619

But you don't have a traditional qt3.14 red-pill girlfriend. And if you're sleeping with someone with dependent feminist values or is a general ditz who goes along with prevailing social trends you're part of the problem. You could marry her and breed 4 SJWs for all you know.
>>
>>135414961
>"I can't get a shag, so I complain about women online"
Nice one, mr.ancap
>>
>>135415924

>I literally put forth the same claptrap that feminists use
>>
>>135416201
Not really.
MGTOW is literally just a bunch of neckbeards/ancaps whining about the fact they can't get a shag.
>>
>>135416494

Just like the other "alpha" in this thread, you either have no shag yourself, or you're shagging some slag or normie.
>>
File: more truth.png (56KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
more truth.png
56KB, 920x690px
Every time I bring up the cure to MGTOW--aka divorce law reformation and the abolition of alimony--it gets ignored and pointless debates continue.

Furthermore--psy-op agents often pair "Divorce law reform" with "take women's right to vote away"--to de-ligitimize the immense need for divorce law reformation.
>>
File: MGTOW.png (382KB, 1585x2085px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
382KB, 1585x2085px
>>135414961
MGTOW is part of #white genocide
>>
>>135417368

How many white children do you have?

Does your wife agree with your views and allow you to teach them to your children?
>>
>>135415619
Pussy is why I'm mgtow. It's not that ai can't get laid. It's that none of these cunts can meet my standards. Women today are just disappointing as hell. There are exceptions, but I'm not much of a gambler. And if circumstances change I don't particularly feel like getting saddled for life with a parasite who will drain my bank account.

Sex is easy these days. Women will fuck almost anything. Finding a woman worth fucking is hard.
>>
>>135417368

Should have asked:

Does your wife even know your views?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.